"- You can pick ammo from where player died. "

• From the full patchnotes; this works with bows, crossbows, even slings.

Never works for javelins (which need it the most), though.

I just want to know if this is intentional.

• :O!! going to try it out.

• I’ve been able to pick up a javelin once, although I’m not completely sure what the circumstances were. Is it not happening at all? Hm.
    It would be weird to implement that feature for all archer primaries except the javelin, especially seeing that they’re the weapon with the least ammo.

• Actually there’s a bug right now which causes projectiles to disappear if they’re the killing blow. You should be able to pick up any other projectile from corpses.

• I was playing around with the light spears earlier today and I picked up spears from corpses. I didn’t notice if I picked up one or two, but I guess it was just one if it’s like SlyGoat claims.

• I think the bug is that projectiles aren’t sticking to corpses (but you can still pick them up) just you can’t see them.

• Funny, I could do this even before the patch. It’s nothing new to me, but I did notice that if you miss and hit the ground or wall, you can’t get those. The first time I noticed this feature was during the holidays and I walked over the guy I killed and gathered two Javelins.

I know I didn’t imagine it.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

Funny, I could do this even before the patch. It’s nothing new to me, but I did notice that if you miss and hit the ground or wall, you can’t get those. The first time I noticed this feature was during the holidays and I walked over the guy I killed and gathered two Javelins.

I know I didn’t imagine it.

My experiences have been the complete opposite lol, I could always recover missed javs from the environment.

SlyGoat’s reply leaves me optimistic that this will be fixed.

• I used to be able to recover Javelins from the environment, if I ran at light speed….

Damn things used to stay there for 0.000001 second. :P

All projectiles you fire should stay wherever they landed until you die.

• Archers should be able to pick up the bolts from ballista’s that are stuck in the ground and use them to pike people. :lol: