Chivalry kills my internet.. WTF?!

• seriously if i start chivalry and browse through the server list for a bit too long it stops refreshing and if i close down the game my computer HAS connection to the modem but no internet…

to my knowlegde this is the first game ever to achieve this

anyway… is this a known issue, is there a fix ?

or can i just uninstall ?

• One question…. What is the model of your modem?

There are two specific modem brands that have connection issues with Unreal Engine 3 games. If I know what your modem is, I may have a fix for you.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

One question…. What is the model of your modem?

There are two specific modem brands that have connection issues with Unreal Engine 3 games. If I know what your modem is, I may have a fix for you.

which brands?

• I’ve actually had exactly the same issue today and yesterday, I wish this game wasn’t so desperate for me to not play it.

• i allready responded twice to that, do a quick search i’m lazy ^_^

• Your computer or modem is getting flooded with packets.

1. Try updating your computer’s LAN drivers.
    2. Try updating your modem’s firmware.
    3. Decrease the max amount of pings per minute in Steam (Steam -> Settings -> Downloads + Cloud tab)

• You have a garbage router/modem that does not support a high amount of open connections without flooding its NAT table

• @click4dylan:

You have a garbage router/modem that does not support a high amount of open connections without flooding its NAT table

thanks for helping !

• @ReMixx:

Your computer or modem is getting flooded with packets.

1. Try updating your computer’s LAN drivers.
    2. Try updating your modem’s firmware.
    3. Decrease the max amount of pings per minute in Steam (Steam -> Settings -> Downloads + Cloud tab)

nope no fix here

gues i just need to jump into a server ASAP with the least amount of browsing possible

btw, Modem = cisco EPC 3925