New Gamemode idea!

• Survival!

An idea I came across would be if rather than slaughter the villagers it would be like, Survive the villagers.

I thought it would be a neat Idea if you play as Agatha Knights and need to stop the peasant rebellion
    from killing your king (due to you being the kings guards)
    Also maybe the waves would go on forever and the goal is mainly to beat your previous score.
    I don’t know if they should have the same Health as in the Stonehill map but it won’t really matter because the numbers of them are meant to overpower you and the servers could have a max player count of 6 or something as in MvM TF2.

Just an idea :)

• @Riuuii:

I thought it would be a neat Idea if you play as Agatha Knights and need to stop the peasant rebellion

But that’s what Agatha already does against the Masons…

:P

• @DokB:

@Riuuii:

But that’s what Agatha already does against the Masons…

:P

In that I was meaning BOT Peasants (think of them as hoards of Zombies)

• i think it would be a nice mode with nice possibilities

u could make it a bit like left4dead where u have to reach the end for instance

however i dont think it will be easy to make

but still nice idea

• The AI in this game is terrible. I think they should fix that first, before they implement them into a new gamemode.

• @Matti:

The AI in this game is terrible. I think they should fix that first, before they implement them into a new gamemode.

Yea, The Bots a lot of the time when I vs. them tend to walk into walls or stay in spawn and never do the objective.

• @Onetastic:

Something like this?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4941&hilit=filthy+peasants

Yup.

• @Riuuii:

Survival!

An idea I came across would be if rather than slaughter the villagers it would be like, Survive the villagers.

Also maybe the waves would go on forever and the goal is mainly to beat your previous score.
    I don’t know if they should have the same Health as in the Stonehill map but it won’t really matter because the numbers of them are meant to overpower you and the servers could have a max player count of 6 or something as in MvM TF2.

Actually sounds pretty fun, a horde of peasants with like pitchforks and torches, maybe even the occasional hunter with a light bow, attempting to reach the king as the knights etc. defend.

Sounds good!

• @AtomicKaiser:

@Riuuii:

Survival!

Actually sounds pretty fun, a horde of peasants with like pitchforks and torches, maybe even the occasional hunter with a light bow, attempting to reach the king as the knights etc. defend.

Sounds good!

Yes, I was thinking of there being different sorta classes for peasants like you said such as Torch peasant or Archer peasant. :D