About balance of MAA

• first, i am very disappoint about this new update of MAA. There is too unbalance about MAA, MAA is too overpower on this update.Please consider the balance about all classes and EACH weapon,not just compare about classes to classes.

• Yeah revert their blunt resist please. They shouldn’t live through maul overhead to the body.

• @Slaughtervomit:

Yeah revert their blunt resist please. They shouldn’t live through maul overhead to the body.

You hit him with your maul and then humiliate him by kicking him to death or change to fists and punch him.

People rage so much with the second option.

• @Slaughtervomit:

Yeah revert their blunt resist please. They shouldn’t live through maul overhead to the body.

Maybe just a slight damage to the Maul then? Sure, it should absolutely smash them to pieces if you hit them in the head, but I still reckon that they should be able to survive an overhead to the torso.

Also how are the hell do you manage to hit someone in the torso with an overhead from the Maul of all weapons? And don’t give me that “looking down while overheading” story because if you do that then you should be close enough to hit them in the head anyway with the Maul overhead

• @woo5068:

first, i am very disappoint about this new update of MAA. There is too unbalance about MAA, MAA is too overpower on this update.Please consider the balance about all classes and EACH weapon,not just compare about classes to classes.

All classes have some resistance to at least one type of strike, even the Archer, this is one of the reasons why you can carry 2 weapons.

Making this change would impact more weapons than just the maul. Beefing up the maul would impact more classes.