New Weapon Idea

• The Punching Dagger!

A weapon from the Medieval ages that strapped onto your wrist and could attack as if you were punching (Of course a lot more painful than punching however!)
    The Punching Dagger is wider than a regular dagger also and has speed over Heavy Weaponry so it is wise to use this when fighting fast classes (unless this weapon is implemented in the game and used for MAA or Archer.) With the obvious set back of range.

Please Comment what you think. :D

• *Could go in 3rd slot like shield, But replace fists.

• @Riuuii:

*Could go in 3rd slot like shield, But replace fists.

You want the already-hard-to-counter-while-getting-hit punches to do MORE damage?!

• parryin and big weapons vs fists

big weapons win.

to the idea. yes +1

• Any sort of “fist” weapons is a definate HELL NO from me and probably most of the community. It’s one thing to be all trololol I’m gonna kill this scrub with my fists, which is funny, but making the already ridiculously unrealistic 6-8 punch kill on an armored soldier even more powerful is too far.

Also it’s kinda stupid how someone with bare fists can kill a fully played knight without breaking every bone In his hand.

• @SirRectumRaider:

Any sort of “fist” weapons is a definate HELL NO from me and probably most of the community. It’s one thing to be all trololol I’m gonna kill this scrub with my fists, which is funny, but making the already ridiculously unrealistic 6-8 punch kill on an armored soldier even more powerful is too far.

Also it’s kinda stupid how someone with bare fists can kill a fully played knight without breaking every bone In his hand.

It’s more of a Dagger, And no it won’t really be op to knight as it will inflict Sharp damage rather than blunt with the fists. And it’s barely a fist it’s just a dagger that is strapped to your wrist. And I doubt it would be as fast as fists.

• I say make it faster than daggers with 3x the reach. One shots everyone in legs.

• I like it. MAA or Archer weapon. And give knights & vanguards a 3-section staff. :D

• NO. This weapon is called the Katara and it is INDIAN. Does not fit this game’s setting at all.
    :?

• @adamcel6:

NO. This weapon is called the Katara and it is INDIAN. Does not fit this game’s setting at all.

…No, It isn’t Indian but In India they did have a special dagger similar. And no, Wikipedia doesn’t give really any info about specific weapons if you searched for it there. It was around in the Medieval ages. :P

• @Riuuii:

@adamcel6:

NO. This weapon is called the Katara and it is INDIAN. Does not fit this game’s setting at all.

…No, It isn’t Indian but In India they did have a special dagger similar. And no, Wikipedia doesn’t give really any info about specific weapons if you searched for it there. It was around in the Medieval ages. :P

Really? I have seen no evidence that it was a medieval European weapon but have seen many examples of the Indian version.

In any case, no from me. There’s a lot more interesting weapons to add rather than this.

• @Dr:

@Riuuii:

@adamcel6:

Really? I have seen no evidence that it was a medieval European weapon but have seen many examples of the Indian version.

In any case, no from me. There’s a lot more interesting weapons to add rather than this.

The reason I picked it was to be unlike any other weapon implemented, and there are probably many weapon you or I haven’t heard of does by not mean they are non-existent.

• @Riuuii:

@adamcel6:

Yes it is Indian. No I did not use Wikipedia. India existed in the Middle Ages, although it may not have been called that (my flag is a joke). Also, please explain how the Indian Katara is not EXACTLY what you posted about.

• @adamcel6:

@Riuuii:

@adamcel6:

Yes it is Indian. No I did not use Wikipedia. India existed in the Middle Ages, although it may not have been called that (my flag is a joke). Also, please explain how the Indian Katara is not EXACTLY what you posted about.

The Punching Dagger straps onto you wrist and has a wider blade.

• This weapon is awful. Do not want.

• @Sir:

This weapon is awful. Do not want.

I wonder why people used it then? :P