Autoshuffle

• In public games there’s a Really severe problem where you’ll get a large number of skilled players who will all join a single team leading to a spread of something akin to 20 ranks between the teams, it’s toxic as all hell and really causes loss of enjoyment. these “unbeatable” teams are stacking up based on the premise that winning is fun. That’s fine, but when there’s barely even an outside chance of the other team winning it’s just dragging the entire game down. i think there should be an option that could be voted on and enabled on a server by server basis that would take the teams, remove every player from both teams and randomly redistribute them between. an Autoshuffle option, that could be gained by a 50% vote. that way if the match is so unfairly stacked against one team that there’s really no way they can win there’s a way to level the playing ground and at least give a Chance of a fairer match. Thanks for reading.

• ! The best and coolest kids always join Mason. It’s not teamstacking. It’s just common sense. Be a man and join Mason and you can win too.

Seriously, though, yeah, I guess I wouldn’t mind a Scramble Teams vote command. Even if it means I can’t be Mason. :(

• Seriously, though, yeah, I guess I wouldn’t mind a Scramble Teams vote command. Even if it means I can’t be Mason. :(

Protip, it’s not Masons, it’s Defenders that’s usually stacked. but take a second and think about the other team, sure selfishness says that a massively stacked team means an easy win, but a closer match is a funner one IMO, I like to see the fight slowly edge forward, I don’t mind losing if the match was tight and fun. I’m sure I’m not the only one that would care to see more matches where it’s not just a complete trounce and the attacking team gets past the first objective. that sense of desperation and feeling of having to fight for every step is exhilerating, I’d like to see that more than once in every ~20 matches or more.

• I always spec and then choose who has the least archers.

Except Hillside. I’m always slaughtering those peasants.

• I’ve noticed that too, mostly after the patch. Many players leave the losing team and join the winning one, in the end the losers have like 5 players less or more. Something needs to be done about team balancing.
    Maybe the game to makes up balanced teams based on their ranks, and not letting the players themselves choose witch side they want to fight on. That way there can be some kind of balance. Imo definitely a better system than we have now.

• @Jimmie:

I’ve noticed that too, mostly after the patch. Many players leave the losing team and join the winning one, in the end the losers have like 5 players less or more. Something needs to be done about team balancing.
    Maybe the game to makes up balanced teams based on their ranks, and not letting the players themselves choose witch side they want to fight on. That way there can be some kind of balance. Imo definitely a better system than we have now.

the problem is all the good players aren’t high rank I’ve seen high ranking players who are awful and level 5’s who Dominate, a full team shuffle would be a better option. because just randomizing means that it’s at least a fair shot at getting even teams rather than the constant stacking we see now. played 5 rounds this morning every single one the population of high skill players was more than 2:1 on one side over the other based on score, kills, deaths, and personal observation of ability. even went spectator to get a better feel of my team, that only made the imbalance more obvious. 5/5 stacked games. autoshuffle please?

• I’ve thrown it in as a feature request.