A change to flails.

• I was overly excited when I saw flails as upcoming weapons in the patch, only to be let down when they were as worthless as a circumcised whore.
    So I propose a slight, or maybe huge, change in how they work. I’d like it for them to work that you hold LMB for the flail to spin around in moition, and then you release it for the ball to fly from the point it spun. It would add more random attack pattern on the flail, from up, mid, to low.

Thoughts?

• I don’t think this is a bad idea! :j: Perhaps when you swing it your flail will do damage depending on how long you swung it. Mabye 10 increase max?

• @Thatoneguy5314:

I don’t think this is a bad idea! :j: Perhaps when you swing it your flail will do damage depending on how long you swung it. Mabye 10 increase max?

Could be interesting. If the flail is to be swung like that, I think it should also slowly drain a little stamina, but buff the overall damage.

• Hmm, interesting idea. Certainly seems more fun than what flails are like now.

• Yeah, I thought the flail was a disappointment. Should be able to rev it up for an attack. Also, while moving around it would be nice if it didn’t act like a foam ball on a string.

• Would you have to start spinning with it before attacking like the sling or could you hit with it fast too?