• In PCServer-UDKGame.ini ([AOC.AOCGame] section):

@CrustaceanSoup:

;Enable the ping limiter
    bUseMaxPingLimit=false
    ;Maximum ping for player
    fMaxPing=200.0
    ;How many times player must hit threshold before being kicked
    iPingThresholdHitBeforeKick=4
    ;Number of seconds to kick player for breaking ping threshold.
    iSecondsToKickForPingLimit=120

;Class limits
    bUseArcherLimit=false
    iArcherLimit=10
    bUseVanguardLimit=false
    iVanguardLimit=10
    bUseKnightLimit=false
    iKnightLimit=10
    bUseMaaLimit=false
    iMaaLimit=10

;Rank limits
    bUseRankLimits=false
    iMinRank=0
    iMaxRank=0

• tried it, does not seem to work…

• Did the obligatory server relaunch?

You also could add that lines to the specific gamemode sections, like [AOC.AOCTD], [AOC.AOCLTS], etc., as they all inherit from [AOC.AOCGame] technically.

• Look for:

bUseRankLimits=False (change to true)
    iMinRank=0 (change to what you want)
    iMaxRank=0 (change to what you want)

Keep in mind a couple of things:

1. In order for the ranks to even work, BOTH must be changed. You can’t just put Min Rank at 20 and nothing for Max Rank thinking this will work. So make sure you changed both of them.

2. Once your rank limits are set and the above set to true, people who are below the min rank will attempt to join and then be logged out of the server. You will see this occur, thus it will “ghost” those players in your server list and make your server appear full >.>. I took the ranks off my server until this is fixed (will be dealt with soon).

So use at your own risk. It DOES work though, but the ghosting part messes the whole process up.

• @Kimiko:

Look for:

bUseRankLimits=False (change to true)
    iMinRank=0 (change to what you want)
    iMaxRank=0 (change to what you want)

Keep in mind a couple of things:

1. In order for the ranks to even work, BOTH must be changed. You can’t just put Min Rank at 20 and nothing for Max Rank thinking this will work. So make sure you changed both of them.

2. Once your rank limits are set and the above set to true, people who are below the min rank will attempt to join and then be logged out of the server. You will see this occur, thus it will “ghost” those players in your server list and make your server appear full >.>. I took the ranks off my server until this is fixed (will be dealt with soon).

So use at your own risk. It DOES work though, but the ghosting part messes the whole process up.

I figured that was why people would join and leave immediately on Kimiko’s elitist servers =p

Stupid ghosts.

• @Daiyuki:

I figured that was why people would join and leave immediately on Kimiko’s elitist servers =p

Stupid ghosts.

Quiet you!