No effect with principal weapon

• Hi all, randomly my principal weapon have no effect on ennemi like the shield who is not able to block attack. You can look at this vidéo when a player stopped move:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX6WLV9KWg8

I use Steam for play
    Intel core 2 quad q8200 2.33
    seven 64
    gtx 660

sorry for my bad english i hope it is understandable?

• @Cronos1082:

Hi all, randomly my principal weapon have no effect on ennemi like the shield who is not able to block attack. You can look at this vidéo when a player stopped move:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX6WLV9KWg8

I use Steam for play
    Intel core 2 quad q8200 2.33
    seven 64
    gtx 660

sorry for my bad english i hope it is understandable?

Is it just the Norse sword or all weapons? Does it happen every time? What is your ping to the server? Does it happen on every server?

• Next time this happens if you could type “showdebug weapon” into the console and then record yourself swinging that may be of some help in diagnosing this.

• I’ve seen holy water sprinkler, mace and billhook not hitting sometimes too. I’ve also seen other players failing to hit me, as well as me not hitting them. Not sure what is the cause, sometimes those weapons work fine, and then on the other server they just do not hit the target.

• 50 or 60 for the ping I dont remember but as you can see this player dont move at all and it was the same problem with other players in this game. When I change for secondary weapon it is ok.
    This problem appear on other server but not everytime. First shoot i can touch and second not… I dont anderstand

Same for flail or heavy flail and my shield who dont block hit for exemple. It is very hard to play like that!

I will try to film this with the debug monitor next time but fraps is very heavy and i am not regular with vidéo.

• @Stinger:

I’ve seen holy water sprinkler, mace and billhook not hitting sometimes too. I’ve also seen other players failing to hit me, as well as me not hitting them. Not sure what is the cause, sometimes those weapons work fine, and then on the other server they just do not hit the target.

Sometimes when you flinch people during their windup, their animation will still play the attack sequence even though they are flinched. When this happens they won’t cause any damage on a “hit” since they are really flinched. This is not what the OP is showing though.

• @ReMixx:

@Stinger:

I’ve seen holy water sprinkler, mace and billhook not hitting sometimes too. I’ve also seen other players failing to hit me, as well as me not hitting them. Not sure what is the cause, sometimes those weapons work fine, and then on the other server they just do not hit the target.

Sometimes when you flinch people during their windup, their animation will still play the attack sequence even though they are flinched. When this happens they won’t cause any damage on a “hit” since they are really flinched. This is not what the OP is showing though.

Uh, no, im pretty sure it was exactly the same as in op’s video. No flinch was involved, people landed whole combos on me without any damage whatsoever, and vice versa. I’m just confirming this bug to be quite common. I hope its gonna be resolved in the next patch.

• When whe fight in duel it is not very simple to be sur that’s a bug, I have the chance to cross this player who dont dismember me for the vidéo! So I have seen other vidéo on youtube with this bug
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wHB3FW1GjA (24 november)

I have filmed an other vidéo in duel with the flail who have the same bug but without debug monitor… but in duel whe can eventually input it to the lags, all players dont stop combat if you dont hit them, lol…

• @Stinger:

@ReMixx:

Uh, no, im pretty sure it was exactly the same as in op’s video. No flinch was involved, people landed whole combos on me without any damage whatsoever, and vice versa. I’m just confirming this bug to be quite common. I hope its gonna be resolved in the next patch.

No they are two separate issues. Getting flinched while attacking and your animation still plays is different from an attacker just swinging and going right through someone.