Stupid question about helmets.

• Yeah, so Im too lazy to search the site for this and I thought this would be alot quicker, so let’s just be straightforward here.

How do you get other helmets? I keep wondering because of the Helmet Customization option.

• You get it by unlocking all primaries for whichever class you want it for. Unfortunately it is bugged atm :| (you can still get the progress for unlocking it, but can’t put helmet on)

• Oh, is it only the primaries, then? Well. Apologies to those hundred or so of you whom I falchioned when I could have been poleaxing you with far more dignity and grace all along.

• If we unlock our helmet now, will we get it later after the update?

• @Cake_and_Iguanas:

If we unlock our helmet now, will we get it later after the update?

Yes sir!

• Sometimes you can enable them, but I think if you enter duel mode it resets them again for some reason. I can’t find a consistent answer to why you can enable them sometimes, but check every now and then.

• Oh, thats good to know about the helmets being bugged. I was kind of disappointed yesterday after so much effort getting all of the weapons on the knight class lol. But now that I know I can safely use my axe again, yay