Sling still 999 ammo?

• Just curious if it’s supposed to be like that, and the range for quarterstaff and polehammer are still 0, I’m sure that’s not supposed to be.

• Light sling is, if you read the description. :P

Dunno bout the staff and polehammer. If it’s just the stats then they’re not really accurate at the mo anyways.

• 999 ammo because is just useless

• @BobT36:

Light sling is, if you read the description. :P

Dunno bout the staff and polehammer. If it’s just the stats then they’re not really accurate at the mo anyways.

That sounds as if there’s two slings? I only see one.

• @venomblade:

@BobT36:

2 kind of ammo, first one is fast, great to kill frogs and birds, second it’s bigger, be happy!! you can also kill rats :D

• Funny thing is. Sling bullets were football (or rugby) shaped, and smaller than a mans thumb. They could kill, and had great distances. They even had “specialized tools” for removing them from people.

• I wonder what the record is for the most amount of ammo used.

Be surprised if people shoot over 100 before dying.

999 was just silly.

• @venomblade:

@BobT36:

Whoops sorry! I meant Pebble ammo.

You can select either Pebbles or Lead Balls. (The Icons look like arrows at the moment though).

• @BobT36:

@venomblade:

@BobT36:

Whoops sorry! I meant Pebble ammo.

You can select either Pebbles or Lead Balls. (The Icons look like arrows at the moment though).

It totally should be Light Sling vs. Heavy Sling, with the special being a Buckler. :D

• Well since it throws rocks I don’t think you’ll have problems to find rocks on a medieval battlefield :D

You know, you made me think I still have never used it.

• @Satiro88:

@venomblade:

@BobT36:

2 kind of ammo, first one is fast, great to kill frogs and birds, second it’s bigger, be happy!! you can also kill rats :D

Exactly, even bow/arrow’s damage is seriously questionable, while sling’s is ridiculous.