Guy Hacking

• Not sure if this is the right forum to report this…

Couldn’t get it on video but this guy:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044254121

Is definitely hacking this game.

He was a good fifty yards behind me as a knight (I was Man-At-Arms) and just instantly appeared behind me and killed me. His swings were hitting WAY before the animation of the windup was even completed and he only had an average of 45-50ms. This would also apply to his backswing so his swings with the battleaxe would be in very rapid succession, making him nearly impossible to kill 1v1. He literally just kept swinging in a TD game with only 6 people on each team and was 19-3 when we left the server.

• I was there and had the same observations. His swing was connecting twice as fast as it should but he was not flying around as much as other speed hackers I see.

• This is a bug report how?

• @Daiyuki:

This is a bug report how?

As per the first line of my post there isn’t really any good forum on here for reporting cheaters so I picked this one.

• @RighteousLemming:

@Daiyuki:

As per the first line of my post there isn’t really any good forum on here for reporting cheaters so I picked this one.

That’s coming soon. Can’t do anything without proof. Next time grab one of the moderators from the Chivalry Moderators Steam Group!

• @ReMixx:

@RighteousLemming:

@Daiyuki:

That’s coming soon. Can’t do anything without proof. Next time grab one of the moderators from the Chivalry Moderators Steam Group!

We three that saw him all reported him to Steam so hopefully with our similar testimonials they’ll at least investigate him. I mostly made the post so people would know his name and would avoid him.

I’m also now going to play with Fraps running so if I catch anyone else doing stuff then I can tape them.