Question about alternative attack damage

• Is the damage any different for any of the weapons between let’s say a normal overhead attack and an alternative overhead attack?

And is it possible to alternative attack overhead into a combo? I’m at work currently so I can’t test this out for myself.

Thanks.

• @DokB:

Is the damage any different for any of the weapons between let’s say a normal overhead attack and an alternative overhead attack?

And is it possible to alternative attack overhead into a combo? I’m at work currently so I can’t test this out for myself.

Thanks.

You can do an alternate attack and combo from it - it combos into the original attack if you do the same attack.

• Cool, thanks for the quick reply.

Do you have any idea about the damage and if there is a difference?

• Alt attacks function the exact same as normal attacks, only the animations - and thus the hit tracers - are different.

• @SlyGoat:

Alt attacks function the exact same as normal attacks, only the animations - and thus the hit tracers - are different.

Awesome. Thanks again for the quick response. I found that the alternative Dane Axe overhead is a much more fluid/easier to land animation for me and that it catches people off guard when you do a forward chop instead of the normal attack which is an across the body chop.

Thanks.