Bow shoots by itself

• Title says it all. When I hold my bow back, it shoots by itself most of the time. It usually happens when i’m sprinting and holding bow back. Anyone else having this problem? Don’t get why its happening. Maybe its something with holding Left-Click while holding Shift(sprint). ? idk.

• I create an account to bring this to attention.
    i also am having my Bow (or any ranged weapon that needs to have left click held down) automatically fire.
    i am noticing it most when sprinting +drawing bow. but sometimes happens randomly when stationary.
    This only started happening after the latest patch.
    I thought the issue was with my mouse, was planning to buy a new one tomorrow. but i may wait to see if its the game instead
    i also tested for a short period of time by binding my primary attack(left click) to right click. i did not notice any random shots done.

FYI i am using a Logitech G9x mouse.

i can do more tests if advised.

• @blink:

Title says it all. When I hold my bow back, it shoots by itself most of the time. It usually happens when i’m sprinting and holding bow back. Anyone else having this problem? Don’t get why its happening. Maybe its something with holding Left-Click while holding Shift(sprint). ? idk.

To my knowledge, sprinting while having a bow drawn is a bug. You shouldn’t be allowed to sprint while aiming.

• You can’t sprint while aiming when using “tap shift” to sprint. I think the bow shooting by itself needs to be fixed. When i’m sprinting while aiming with bow I still move slower then actually sprinting so its fine. Like i said though, I can’t stand the bow shooting by itself. Hopefully this gets resolved soon, can’t play archer like this. Also, glad to hear im not the only one with this problem. Add this to bug list? I hope =D thanks.

• Moved to Bug Report Forum.

We’ll see what Goat says.

• I’ma just post it here too, saves me making another thread also for same issue and hasn’t been replied to.

Pretty much ranged bugs that screw up archers atm are:

• Get Hit = unable to charge your shot with bow / charge your slingshot

• run out of ammo = unable to fire the slingshot, no animation for it but will fire off randomly and not where you want it to go.

Pretty much this patch brought back the issues we had in beta, and no hotfix for this yet, any chance of an update of when Archers get some love? their pretty much useless if their hit.