Few general Ideas

• Ello all, name is EzronKun as you know. Welp as a person who loves brutal melee combat and such I had a few suggestions. Forewarning, these ideas have most likely been said, they aren’t the most original.

One, Flammable weapons/Arrows- Maybe being able to carry a oil & flint type item or such to light your weapon aflame, would be pretty damn awesome. Would Add extra damage, allow you burn flammable buildings/objects making it harder for the enemy (and you and your allies for that matter) to traverse over. Pretty standard idea that probably has been thrown around.

Another idea is expanding into other countries, such as china, japan, Malaysia, and such having massive continent wars. Of course with these new countries, we would see even more weapons like the infamous Samurai sword, or the Naginata (A personal favorite) Kukiri’s and many other weapon types and such.

Also, allowing the use of horses to ride into battle, or even have War hawks come flying down to stab out an enemies eyes and such.

• PIANO !
    /private joke.

First of all, HELLO and WELCOME !
    Then, I’ld like to say that chivalry is set on an imaginary world, although it won’t prevent the devs from organising world wars if they wish so.

• @Jihell:

PIANO !
    /private joke.

First of all, HELLO and WELCOME !
    Then, I’ld like to say that chivalry is set on an imaginary world, although it won’t prevent the devs from organising world wars if they wish so.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I had not known that, hmmm I got to do some more reasearch then, I thank you for the info!