Why doesn't the MaA have access to the Warhammer?

• Is it purely a balance reason or was it because TB wanted to keep it unique to the Knight class?

Or maybe you’re planning to let the MaA have some fun with the Warhammer in the future? 8-)

• I can randomly play with font size too!

Or maybe you already knew that?

• MaA is already powerful enough. He doesnt need anything more powerful

• It may be one-handed, but it’s a knight primary and balanced for use by them. If MAAs had access to it, it’d be overpowered as they can easily compensate for the poor range with their speed and dodging.

• The hatchet is much faster and kills Knights in 3 hits. What more do you want?

• @Daiyuki:

I can randomly play with font size too!

Or maybe you already knew that?

What’s your problem?

The hatchet is much faster and kills Knights in 3 hits. What more do you want?

Unlike a lot of people, I don’t look for the most OP weapon combos and I like to swap it out with my weapons of choice, some days I use Flanged Mace and some days I use War Axe. Variety is always nice and I was merely wondering what the developers thought process for limiting the weapon to Knight only.

It may be one-handed, but it’s a knight primary and balanced for use by them. If MAAs had access to it, it’d be overpowered as they can easily compensate for the poor range with their speed and dodging.

This was more the explanation I was looking for.

• It’s because the Warhammer is part of the ‘Heavy Blunt’ set, which is currently unique to Knights only.