What class?

• So as the beta is getting closer and closer I was wondering what classes other users think they will use most. So what class do you think you would use most? For me I think I would use the archer.

• I have four people in my head, so I’ll take each class at a turn, to content each one o’em.

Schyzophrenia is for those who do not have enough personalities.

• Man-at-Arms forever.

• Vanguard is a boss, is the most rounded in my opinion

• @SlyGoat:

Catgirl

Fixed.

Also, my class will of course be the javelineer. Can harass from far away, can switch to melee instantly, has a flippin buckler and gives no shit.

• my class is suicidal bomberman XD

for real my favorite classes shall be the archer with WARBOW because the other bows are for pussies
    and Man-at-arms because of their dodge ability so i’ll be like NEO in Matrix dodging arrows like crazy XD now let alone mellee attacks and burning people asses off with their pots

let those barrels fear me 8-)

• @Breno:

my class is suicidal barrelman XD

for real my favorite classes shall be the archer with WARBARREL because the other bows are for pussies
    and Man-at-barrel because of their dodge ability so i’ll be like a Barrel in Matrix dodging arrows like crazy XD now let alone melee attacks and burning people asses off with their burning barrels.
    I do fear the Wrath of the Barrels 8-)

Well the game could have been named Chivalry Medieval Barrel… Haha =)

• Nice choices everyone :fenc:

• @Digu21:

@Breno:

my class is suicidal barrelman XD

for real my favorite classes shall be the archer with WARBARREL because the other bows are for pussies
    and Man-at-barrel because of their dodge ability so i’ll be like a Barrel in Matrix dodging arrows like crazy XD now let alone melee attacks and burning people asses off with their burning barrels.
    I do fear the Wrath of the Barrels 8-)

Well the game could have been named Chivalry Medieval Barrel… Haha =)

LOL barrels barrels barrels everywhere

• I love all classes ;) Although I am a mainly melee man, so man-at-arms, vanguard and knight for me 8-)

• In these sort of games I desperately want to be the skillful, agile types. Unfortunately more often than not I tend to fall into the ‘heavy’ type of classes. I blame it on my upbringing. And Piers Morgan.

• Knight.

Because I can. Because I am.

• @niles136:

Vanguard is a boss, is the most rounded in my opinion

nah too long weapons, this will surely be my favorite opponent in this game, my motives:

1. no shield, i’ll kill em with my archer easily

2. too slow to respond quickly enough against the man-at-arms, and even if they do i’ll dodge em, for they attacks are slow too

so yeah, im planning to rape all the vanguard’s players (with the exception of godlike players, the ones that can kill 300 spartans in an hour)

• @The:

In these sort of games I desperately want to be the skillful, agile types. Unfortunately more often than not I tend to fall into the ‘heavy’ type of classes. I blame it on my upbringing. And Piers Morgan.

Well you’re in luck, because all the classes in Chivalry are skillful even if they’re less agile, even the Knight! (Although expect to see a lot of claims to the contrary when you one-shot people with the maul or double axe. What’s the medieval equivalent of “noob tube”?)

• Win a 1 on 1fight against some pubber:
    -“Lucker!”

Beat him again:
    -“Noob”

And again:
    -“omfg lame bug user noob”

4th time:
    -“Fuck this team Im afk”

• Javelin Archer for me. Stabby stab.

• Any class would do since I am very flexible, probally the archer.

Now if only I can convince my dad to buy this game.