Is there any chance to put this board somewhere higher up?

• I feel like this board is just going to be ignored by the majority of players all the way down here. I’m trying to reach Chivalry: Medieval Warfare videos with my posts but the mods won’t let me post in the general discussion so I’m stuck in the low traffic areas of competitive play and here :\

Could we at least get our own “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Videos” board WITHIN the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare part of the forums? That’s what most of us are here for afterall. Nobody is coming to this site to browse the offtopic >:(

• Actually, I view this stuff a lot! Actually, I’ve been meaning to subscribe to your Youtube channel!

• Aw well thank you Slaughtervomit :D I guess that means I have to make more videos :D …which means less time for playing Chivalry…D:

• I think this is where this forum will remain. I understand where you’re coming from Dr.Nick, but this is essentially the best place for it. If people are interested, they will come. So cross posting here and in the competitive forum works just fine. Not everyone is into competitive play, but those who are appreciate what you do.

Even though I watched the streams live, I was happy to go back and view it again and hearing it from you perspective, so thanks for recording them :)

• Well it’s still disheartening when the threads I put up in the General Discussion board for the fist Dark Age Gaming LTS tournament received hundreds and hundreds of views compared to the ones I put up here and in the competitive board. Most people aren’t even aware of stuff like this otherwise.

• @Dr.Nick:

I guess that means I have to make more videos :D …which means less time for playing Chivalry…D:

You are destined to be a caster now, you must stop playing and spend all day analyzing games!

• I wouldn’t even have known this board’s existence if a thread I’ve been following hasn’t been moved here.

• As soon as I heard about this “artwork & video” thing being set up, I squealed like a schoolgirl.

• @Slaughtervomit:

As soon as I heard about this “artwork & video” thing being set up, I squealed like a schoolgirl.

you’re welcome.

• @clayton-bigsby:

@Slaughtervomit:

As soon as I heard about this “artwork & video” thing being set up, I squealed like a schoolgirl.

you’re welcome.

huggles

• @Slaughtervomit:

i like schoolgirls

• @Matti:

@Slaughtervomit:

i like schoolgirls

Me too. ;)