Team objective mode should have secondary objectives

• as the topic says
    i think team objective can be made a lot more interesting by adding secondary objectives

there are 2 major things that come to my mind but i assume other people can think of other

the first one is the ability for both teams to capture a spawnpoint:

ie when u got the cart halfway there is some objective u can capture to make the attacking team spawn closer
    likewise the defending team can uncapture it to make the attacking team spawn at their original spawn
    ofc the placing needs to be careful/balanced etc

the second thought i had is the following:

it would be nice if a team (being defender or attacker thats upto the mapmaker) could lower a bridge or open a gate to make another path available.
    So for example attackers lower a bridge so they get another attack route, the defenders can then pull up the bridge to close that route.
    I used attackers in this example but it could be made in favor of defense as well

these objectives will make the maps more lively and more tactical and remove some of the zerginess u see in some parts of some maps (and also the tedious walking on some maps when cart is near all the way)

what do you guys think?

(im sorry if its mentioned before i did search but couldnt find any)

• I dunno man, doing the main objective is as hard as it can be. Depend on how good/bad your teams/enemies is.

• @EricFong:

I dunno man, doing the main objective is as hard as it can be. Depend on how good/bad your teams/enemies is.

yes especially when the cart is close to the end it favors the defenders since they dont have to walk so far
    But if u can make the attacking team spawn closer u will see that it will become easier to attack.
    Thats why im suggesting the defenders should be able to uncap the spawnpoint or else it would be unbalanced.
    The same goes for lowering a bridge etc ofc it should be some benefit for whichever team gets the objective.
    However it is still a secondary objective ie u can do the main objective and win without bothering with it, but i suspect it will be of great help especially with large player numbers (which kinda favors defense atm)

Either way it will give both teams more things to go for, as it is now team objective can be fairly linear