Audible Alert when Out of Reinforcements! TDM

• Please add some sort alert when your team is out of reinforcements when playing Team death match.
    It would be nice to know when there are no respawns left.
    Sure, there is a small text message that pops up, but nobody ever sees it.

How about a voice that says “We are out of reinforcements!” or “Its down to just us!” or something like that.
    And maybe tell you once the the other team is out of respawns too.

• i agree

in general more audio clues would be really nice
    like ‘you are in the lead’ in FFA or as i mentioned elsewhere there is lots to be done in CTF

• Perhaps the Bellowing Commander(the disembodied voice yelling orders at the spawnpoints) can shout out something along the lines of “This is it!” or “You are the last ones, make it count!” or simular announcements.

• The survivors should fart when they are the last ones standing. That way the enemy team knows that when they hear farts everywhere they’re close to victory, a smelly one but a victory nonetheless

• I dont think its needed as much as it would be cool to hear it. Plus points for immersion, could be for every step in TDM 75%, 50% and so forth.

• @Onetastic:

I dont think its needed as much as it would be cool to hear it. Plus points for immersion, could be for every step in TDM 75%, 50% and so forth.

I totally agree. It would make you really fight for survival and adds realism. Great idea!