Shield bash

• I have a suggestion, Wen a person is going to attack you then you do a shield bash you will still get hit wen his attack lands on you while you are finishing the shield bash. Why not make it so that wen you use shield bash your shield will block his attack wen his attack lands on your shield while doing the shield bash?.

• Yeah, I don’t see why shields are essentially “not there” under any circumstance where you are not blocking - except against arrows. If you have a shield it should always block damage, but maybe for example if it’s on your back it blocks only 25% of the damage. If it’s on your arm but you are not active blocking, it blocks maybe 50%. And yeah, if shield bashing then it should be a regular block.

• @Wolfram:

Yeah, I don’t see why shields are essentially “not there” under any circumstance where you are not blocking - except against arrows. If you have a shield it should always block damage, but maybe for example if it’s on your back it blocks only 25% of the damage. If it’s on your arm but you are not active blocking, it blocks maybe 50%. And yeah, if shield bashing then it should be a regular block.

I agree. There should be an options to put a shield on your back. and that would probably make shields op if the shied’s on your arm that Absorbs 50% dmg, Maybe 25%

• I agree with the OP that shield bash should defend from the front, would have an edge over the kick like that. Maybe increase the stamina requirement so that its not spammable since its unblockable.

And no to the other suggestion that it should shield from the back or side.

• @Onetastic:

I agree with the OP that shield bash should defend from the front, would have an edge over the kick like that. Maybe increase the stamina requirement so that its not spammable since its unblockable.

And no to the other suggestion that it should shield from the back or side.

This indeed need’s to get added, Maybe make it so that wen you use the shield bash it’ll use like 30-35% stamina Wen you use it, Also, it’ll be a 5-10 second cooldown. I hope they will make the shield bash better in the future