Did they really just do this ?

• Are they serious ? Did they really just … i mean are they really going to go through with this

Is it only me or did everything i’ve fought for in this game just get deleted ?

I wouldn’t even be that mad about it if it only hadn’t been for the hunting knife… the most useless of weapons ever created by mankind, i swear to you that you’d be better off in a man to man fight with a fucking dildo. It took me a whole week (i didn’t play constantly but still), a week … to get through with these 75 gloriously achieved kills. I shed tears, blood and sweat for every kill and gloriously swung my arm up in the air and cried my warshout into my room. I celebrated every kill, EACH and every one because they where such a pain in the ass to even get close to.

I’m not even dissapointed, i’m sad. I’m honestly sad about a videogame deleting my achieved weapons and this never happens, never have i been arsed to create an account on the developers game forum to cry about this unfair move of theirs. But heed my words! if it is nessecary i will fight myself through this pointless quest of not having to use the breadknife once more, but it will take time to heal these wounds that Torn Banner has cut into my heart.

i’m done writing this now

TL;DR did they reset all the progress ? or is it just my game bugging

• The game bugs occasionally.

• It’s a glitch. Your stuff will come back. Woah, you’re really upset…

• If you care this much about your unlocks…maybe you should get out in the real world some more. You’re making a big deal out of something so insignificant and unimportant it makes my horse poop :h2:

• You do know you don’t need to use tier 2 weapons to unlock tier 3 weapons, right?

… right?

• Don’t worry, they shall return.

They always do.

• What so yall wouldnt care if you lost all your weapon locks.

Bunch of liars.

Takes a long time to unlock the warbow, I would not fancy doing that again and once in a while I like to switch to archer.

• Sure I’d care. But the fact is you can keep on using tier 1 weapons to unlock tier 3. You don’t HAVE to use the hunting knife, for example.

I point this out to anyone I see using a fork. Get a lot of goodwill that way.

• @Cavalorn:

Sure I’d care. But the fact is you can keep on using tier 1 weapons to unlock tier 3. You don’t HAVE to use the hunting knife, for example.

I point this out to anyone I see using a fork. Get a lot of goodwill that way.

The fork is legit now ;)

@OP I believe this is fixed simply by restarting Steam.

• Such a heartwarming speech for a… hunting knife?

• Thanks everyone who adviced me to go out in the real world and all but i was overexagurating … a lot.

Well anyways, thanks for telling me that it’s a bug. I’ll see you all on the battlefield :)

• I’d still rather have a hunting knife than a dildo in the fight…

Or maybe not… You could win by pure intimidation. :P

• Fun fact:
    You can unlock daggers by getting kills with the shortsword tree as a vanguard.

• @DokB:

I’d still rather have a hunting knife than a dildo in the fight…

Or maybe not… You could win by pure intimidation. :P

It was pretty intimidating in Saints Row :)

• @Madsonofabitch:

Are they serious ? Did they really just … i mean are they really going to go through with this

Is it only me or did everything i’ve fought for in this game just get deleted ?

I wouldn’t even be that mad about it if it only hadn’t been for the hunting knife… the most useless of weapons ever created by mankind, i swear to you that you’d be better off in a man to man fight with a fucking dildo.

Ever watch “Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels”?

Dildos are deadly.

It took me a whole week (i didn’t play constantly but still), a week … to get through with these 75 gloriously achieved kills. I shed tears, blood and sweat for every kill and gloriously swung my arm up in the air and cried my warshout into my room. I celebrated every kill, EACH and every one because they where such a pain in the ass to even get close to.

I’m not even dissapointed, i’m sad. I’m honestly sad about a videogame deleting my achieved weapons and this never happens, never have i been arsed to create an account on the developers game forum to cry about this unfair move of theirs. But heed my words! if it is nessecary i will fight myself through this pointless quest of not having to use the breadknife once more, but it will take time to heal these wounds that Torn Banner has cut into my heart.

i’m done writing this now

TL;DR did they reset all the progress ? or is it just my game bugging

I imagine others have already mentioned it, but this isn’t the fault of the game, it’s an issue with Steam and your system not properly connecting to Steam Cloud (where your stats are located)

it happens from time to time with all games that store your stats in the cloud. Restart Steam or Restart your System and then load Steam back up and it should fix the issue…. or wait a day and things are back to normal.

The first time I noticed this happening was with TF2… then RO2… and a few other games.

People need to stop panicking when this happens and do some research first before they come into forums to rage until their head explodes

MY BUTTER KNIFE!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

• @David:

Fun fact:
    You can unlock daggers by getting kills with the shortsword tree as a vanguard.

Aha so that’s how I unlocked em.

• I thought the archers club was universally considered the medæval dildo?