New map, Characters, Gameplay!

• So I have an idea for the game.

1. A castle vs castle objective protect the AI king.

2. Landscape river in the middle of both castle, add trees, rocks, brides, ect.

3. Castles have murder holes to drop hot oil,

4)New character would be workers. Weapons, Hammer, pickaxe.
    ability. To build rams for to break down castle door, Siege towers, and also they are able to build towers (2 towers limited to each side) with 1 worker building the siege tower take 5 min, with 2-3 more worker takes 2min. Ram 3min by himself. 1min 30sec to build with 2-3 workers. the towers that they build are for team archers for better defending the king. workers build ladders and charge with swordsmen ect. to put up so they can climb the wall.
    new unlocks for the wokers, pitfalls, trenches, ballista.

What do you guys think about it?

• Someone will probably make it, though I doubt it will be TBS. When community made maps start coming out we will see loads of interesting maps I think.

Doubt TBS is gonna be working on many more official maps, because they don’t really need to.

• Or add a new character the executioner.

Weapons, u know cool dagger, that are for torture. a chizzle, a large executioner axe, swings slow, but wide, and does dmg.

• I like the idea castle vs castle protect kings, like a chess murder is fucking good :P !!! i think some map in a ship or ship boarding whit the main objetive is capture or destroy critical part of the enemy ship whit the siege weapons of the own ship, this can be sofocant and close enviroment very interesting to play(you can kick enemies off the ship :D ahaha)whit many posibilities to explore in strategy, also a incendiary arrows for this kind of map can be very useful for damage the enemy ship ;)

• @10thVangola:

So I have an idea for the game.

1. A castle vs castle objective protect the AI king.

2. Landscape river in the middle of both castle, add trees, rocks, brides, ect.

3. Castles have murder holes to drop hot oil,

4)New character would be workers. Weapons, Hammer, pickaxe.
    ability. To build rams for to break down castle door, Siege towers, and also they are able to build towers (2 towers limited to each side) with 1 worker building the siege tower take 5 min, with 2-3 more worker takes 2min. Ram 3min by himself. 1min 30sec to build with 2-3 workers. the towers that they build are for team archers for better defending the king. workers build ladders and charge with swordsmen ect. to put up so they can climb the wall.
    new unlocks for the wokers, pitfalls, trenches, ballista.

What do you guys think about it?

That would be extremely awesome, but, I am not sure the developers are ready for it… Yet.