Stamina

• What happens when I’m out of it? Why I can still block every single swing? Is that a bug?

• You get knocked further backed, are stunning longer, and I believe take some damage. I think I’ve been killed from this before, not sure though.

• I saw that sort of knockback but I can simply block every attack,I’ve tried this with a friend, he was just attacking me,keeping his zweinhanded giant sword swinging but he simply can’t hit me (I had zero stamina), I can parry every attack. I think it’s almost crazy, a shield is quite heavy

• @Satiro88:

I saw that sort of knockback but I can simply block every attack,I’ve tried this with a friend, he was just attacking me,keeping his zweinhanded giant sword swinging but he simply can’t hit me (I had zero stamina), I can parry every attack. I think it’s almost crazy, a shield is quite heavy

Try it with a weapon that isn’t Zweihander.

They’re reeeeaaaaally slow.

• Zweihander can do it with a look down overhead.

• Same thing with a giant hammer, you can only get closer and hope that your enemy don’t aim at the tip of your weapon so he can be smashed from above, otherwise there’s no way. You can almost parry everything everytime, for hours