Keyboard Lockup

• Since the new patch’s addition of Alt Attacks, I have occasionally run into the issue where pressing Alt causes the screen to momentarily freeze. After this freezing, the only keys that seem to work are CTRL (duck), SPACE (jump), and TAB (scoreboard). The movement keys no longer cause my character to move. The mouse still works perfectly.

It doesn’t happen on every Alt-Atk, it takes some repeated use to cause this to happen.

After searching the forums, I don’t think anyone else has encountered this. I have deleted the Chivalry Medieval Warfare folder under /Users/***/My Documents/My Games in an attempt to fix this. I have not yet tested it though.

Has anyone else encountered this?

• Some people have encountered similar things. The most common underlying reason was some background program that was running took it as input and then started to intercept the keys.

• Thanks ReMixx. I’ll try and pay more attention as to when exactly happens and pinpoint the cause. I’ll post here if I find the culprit.

• @KevLar:

Thanks ReMixx. I’ll try and pay more attention as to when exactly happens and pinpoint the cause. I’ll post here if I find the culprit.

Thanks. Can’t really do much else since it’s not reproducible on my keyboard and very very few people have said that they had the issue.