Add horns.

• We can use horn blasts to signal each other in battle or to trick the enemy… I think it would be fun!

• nice idea !
    It could be a tertiary weapon, but unable to attack with, and when you press the warcry key, you blow in it

• Tell me how you would avoid everyone spamming it? Such as a full server with kids just constantly using it. No thanks, considering that and also having really no use for it.

• What purpose would the horns have? To signal eachother? For what? To attack? People are simply going to do as they please, they’re not gonna wait for the sound of some horn being blown to attack. Only thing this might have some purpose is during organised battles between clans. But most of them would use some sort of VOIP for that such as teamspeak or ventrillo.

As much as I like horns(I own one myself) I simply don’t see them appearing in Chivalry unless they’d give you some sort of team buff(effects simular to the buff banner from TF2’s soldier) but I know that´s a sensitive topic for alot of people here.

• i think a horn would be a funny weapon used like the warcry to encourage or annoy people.

• Definitely need vanguard with horns

Oh those were the days

• @savas:

Tell me how you would avoid everyone spamming it? Such as a full server with kids just constantly using it. No thanks, considering that and also having really no use for it.

Same was said about the running warcry, people pretty much stopped spamming it 24/7 after the first 2 months. Same will go for a horn.

@SharpshotSid:

What purpose would the horns have? To signal eachother? For what? To attack? People are simply going to do as they please, they’re not gonna wait for the sound of some horn being blown to attack. Only thing this might have some purpose is during organised battles between clans. But most of them would use some sort of VOIP for that such as teamspeak or ventrillo.

As much as I like horns(I own one myself) I simply don’t see them appearing in Chivalry unless they’d give you some sort of team buff(effects simular to the buff banner from TF2’s soldier) but I know that´s a sensitive topic for alot of people here.

Same purpose as having a sprint warcry, its just atmospheric. Not everything that isn’t a weapon should effect gameplay. Its just a horn that makes sound. Why would you want a buff banner in Chivalry? As if you can kill easily enough in this game, you’d want to buff them up to probably do higher damage or faster movement or something like that.