Few ideas

• 1. Practice or ffa area for dead players option for people who don’t care to spectate. In duels and last team standing mode.

2. Boomerang or boomerang type weapon you can catch and comes back after thrown.

3. Filter games by official servers.

4. Filter games by first person only or third person etc mode.

5. No archer class mode w/ game filter for it. Only archer class mode.

6. Net ballista, a stationary projectile that has to be manned by one person that shoots out a net with a rope that drags enemies and allies one or more idk. The point? In maps where people bunch up in certain areas and wait for someone to walk into a room so they can gang bang them, these stationary player pullers could drag player 1+ or 1 out of the area people like to bunch up in.

7. Chandelier trap? Rope on the wall if you cut it a chandelier falls from the ceiling doing damage to whatever it hits. Maybe the candles catch the rugs on fire and make a slow moving burn that follows narrow carpet paths.

8. Throw any weapon :). Not sure if this is balanced in any ways but just an idea. Or throw weapon mode? w/ filter. It would be fun to throw a big ol sledge hammer then bust out my secondary. Require xx seconds of running for some weapons to be thrown.

9. Weapon swap with dead players. Or dead players leave their weapon on the ground you can swap with for xx seconds. Probably already in the works. With weapon throw mode this could be pretty fun.

10. Help menu with a huge list of FAQ in game.

11. Better training mode area where you can try out all the weapons you ulocked, work on your timing on dummies at your leisure. Were you don’t have to wait for npc’s. Basically a shooting range area. Moving targets? Unlimited ammo. Moving dummies to master melee timings. Ai fighting area to test out ranged weapons like the ballista and catapult. Or just jump in and fight ai for fun. Unlocked after you complete normal training. Sometimes I just want to eat a sandwich and look at all my different weapons.

12. Total k/d/a ratio for different game types, basically everything you see at the end of the game for all your games combined. Total damage dealt, received, head shots. I know your likely working on this we seem to have it in duel mode games?

13. More awareness about official servers and the vac filter button, mostly to new players so they know that the only way to unlock weapons and rank up is on official servers. And if they want a more likely hack free area they need to check the vac required filter. Perhaps a bubble pops up when you mouse over vac required (anti hacking system). And bubble on official server filter (only servers you can unlock new weapons, rank up and record stats). Include the information in the training zone at least. Filter again please for official servers.

14. Arrow pointing to last payers in team death match when no more units spawn for a team and or last team standing mode when 1 or 2 players are left.

Other likely not so popular ideas.
    1. Paralyzing, you could use poison cloud bomb like the fire to freeze someone or anyone who touches it for 3 seconds. Or what I originally thought special attack that turns opponent to stone for xx seconds, they cant move. I know no magic in this game :(. Or acorns you can throw at a single target to turn them to stone. Since their is no magic maybe poison? I know probably not a popular idea. Moved to the end of my list :).

2. Tornado, dust devil and or other weather events. Like lightning randomly strikes a tree and sends down a fiery branch. Or player hurting him, making him glow giving him lightning dmg to his attacks for xx seconds. Mini tornadoes to knock players around who enter its path. Map where you attack and work on raising up lightning rods to cause a occasional lightning strike to travel through the floors in certain defensive or offensive metal areas. Maybe the rod burns out each time raised and you have to raise a new one. Or heck funner yet use that electricity to raise a player controlled Frankenstein! Brutally strong, can only punch and weak to torches.

• Some of these ideas are a bit silly, some are alright though.

I’d like to apply your boomerang variant and turn it into a flail unlock.

Ball & Chain

A long chain with a solid, spiked ball at each end. Requires both hands, you can wind it up and swing it around your head or underarm/overarm. You can charge it up which costs some stamina then let it go, throwing it at someone then retracting it after you’ve thrown it. Downside is that you cannot block/parry with it and it has a long recovery time. You can also make large arcing sweeps with it but again it has a brutally long recovery time.

• Boomerangs were made in Australia. And the original ones don’t come back. Only the ones in the shop do.

Throw a real boomerang and it won’t come back.

• @lemonater47:

Boomerangs were made in Australia. And the original ones don’t come back. Only the ones in the shop do.

Maybe it just doesn’t like you…

yes to the server filter points, Ive been waiting for a first person only filter. Why not have a 3rd person only too. Throwing weapons (no one would throw their weapon irl) picking up weapons i read somewhere else too and someone pointed out the unbalances of it as in MAA with a halberd.

BIIIG NO to adding magic or any supernatural of any sort. One step to that direction and any sort of uniqueness in this game goes out of the window.

• @lemonater47:

Boomerangs were made in Australia. And the original ones don’t come back. Only the ones in the shop do.

Boomerangs are from eastern europe too, they found one in Poland from 30.000 years ago.
    And yes the hunting boomerang dont come back

• Maybe just something that curves when you throw it like a 4 spiked thing the size of a boomerang. Comes back if you miss, uncatchable but can be picked up idk. If u miss it comes back? gotta dodge it.

• @treetops422:

Maybe just something that curves when you throw it like a 4 spiked thing the size of a boomerang. Comes back if you miss, uncatchable but can be picked up idk. If u miss it comes back? gotta dodge it.

No one would design a weapon that came back to you if you missed. Bad idea.

Like the MW2 javelin glitch. If you locked on to a person and fired but the person died, the missile would come back to the launcher blowing you up. Did it on hardcore once, instant boot. So killed myself and at least 3 other team mates.

Now it wouldn’t be as devastating as that but it would be highly likely to do some damage to you or your team coming back. In real life and in the game.

• @lemonater47:

@treetops422:

Maybe just something that curves when you throw it like a 4 spiked thing the size of a boomerang. Comes back if you miss, uncatchable but can be picked up idk. If u miss it comes back? gotta dodge it.

No one would design a weapon that came back to you if you missed. Bad idea.

Like the MW2 javelin glitch. If you locked on to a person and fired but the person died, the missile would come back to the launcher blowing you up. Did it on hardcore once, instant boot. So killed myself and at least 3 other team mates.

Now it wouldn’t be as devastating as that but it would be highly likely to do some damage to you or your team coming back. In real life and in the game.

MM your prob right it was inspired by a dream lol. I was throwing my mace at people then calling it back aiming it to hit them in the back of a their heads. I’d like to see some more of my solid ideas though like the game filters, a boomerang archer class would be pretty fun though.

• important suggestions of the list, any word on if they plan on doing any of this?

1. Practice or ffa area for dead players option for people who don’t care to spectate. In duels and last team standing mode.

13. More awareness about official servers and the vac filter button, mostly to new players so they know that the only way to unlock weapons and rank up is on official servers. And if they want a more likely hack free area they need to check the vac required filter. Perhaps a bubble pops up when you mouse over vac required (anti hacking system). And bubble on official server filter (only servers you can unlock new weapons, rank up and record stats). Include the information in the training zone at least. Filter again please for official servers. (essential to keep new player playing I was so frustrated until I asked on the forums)

12. Total k/d/a ratio for different game types, basically everything you see at the end of the game for all your games combined. Total damage dealt, received, head shots. I know your likely working on this we seem to have it in duel mode games? (essential)

11.Extended training mode area where you can try out all the weapons you ulocked, work on your timing on dummies at your leisure. Were you don’t have to wait for npc’s. Basically a shooting range area. Moving targets? Unlimited ammo. Moving dummies to master melee timings. Ai fighting area to test out ranged weapons like the ballista and catapult. Or just jump in and fight ai for fun. Unlocked after you complete normal training. Sometimes I just want to eat a sandwich and look at all my different weapons.

10. Help menu with a huge list of FAQ in game. and out of game is there even a faq?

3. Filter games by official servers. (essential) (essential)(essential)(essential)(essential) I know of the sticky i need to sort them by ping

4. Filter games by first person only or third person etc mode. And on official servers! (essential)

5. No archer class mode w/ game filter for it. Only archer class mode. (essential)

new, overall game setting changer so I can set the game to medium high low or very low with the click of a button instead of going through them all, explanations of what every option does

new, idle alert, alert message saying xx player has been idle for xx seconds and votekick pops up

• I really like the practise area idea as Spectator can be very boring. I think the boomerang idea is good, however unfortunately it was around a few thousand years before the Medieval ages. And a few others I found good. :)