DarkAgeGaming Duel Tournament! Sign-up!

• Hello all. Dark Age Gaming is announcing our preseason 1v1 duel tournament to determine who is really the baddest duelist out there. Click the picture above for more information and to sign-up!

Server: Dallas
    Ranged/Throwables: Disabled
    Mode: Duels

• HoA. I think you’ve forgot to write down a tiny important detail. That is, where the balls will this tournament be? Europe? US? Australia? Atlantis?

• US I believe. As is most DaG stuff.

• Server is in Dallas :P

I wrote NA if you click the link!

• Feel free to sign up! The more the merrier :D

• Finally! A Duel Tournament, count me in! I’ve been dying to get into the competitive scene with this game too see if I’m actually skilled or just paired with casual players. Alright signed up and ready to go!

• Wish I didn’t have to wait until every second weekend to play. I won’t be able to rape all of you and win your tournament, sorry.

• I’m having some trouble registering on the DarkAgeGaming website. I’ve tried on two separate occasions with two different email addresses, but have yet to receive an email on either in order to activate my account. Were registrations turned off, perhaps? :/

Anyway, I signed up for the tournament (thankfully, it didn’t seem to need a forum account for that), so hopefully I’ll be seeing you fellas in the preliminaries! Oh, speaking of which: when will we get the details on if we were accepted to the competition – and if so – when we’re playing?

• @Sgt:

I’m having some trouble registering on the DarkAgeGaming website. I’ve tried on two separate occasions with two different email addresses, but have yet to receive an email on either in order to activate my account. Were registrations turned off, perhaps? :/

It went into my spam folder for me.

• The duel tournament is open to all so as long as you have the game and have signed up consider yourself entered! The final list of entrants will.be posted on the 15th.

As for the forums, the registration emails seem to be working as usual. If you shoot me a PM with your email and account name I can see if we can’t find a way to get you registered :-D

• @HeightofAbsurdity:

The duel tournament is open to all so as long as you have the game and have signed up consider yourself entered! The final list of entrants will.be posted on the 15th.

As for the forums, the registration emails seem to be working as usual. If you shoot me a PM with your email and account name I can see if we can’t find a way to get you registered :-D

Thank you for the help, kind sir, but I finally got it to agree with me. I do have a question though in regards to the competition.

I’m not 100% sure on this, but I believe I signed up for Sunday’s preliminary matches. I realized shortly afterward that I might be busy during the day on Sunday. Anyway, to get down to brass tacks: is there someone I can talk to if I needed to switch to one of the other preliminary days?

• Reminder that tomorrow, February 15 is the last day to sign up for this duel tournament, so if you wish to participate, please do so now! Don’t wait til’ the last minute!

• Good luck to everyone participating in this tournament. Seeing the preliminary pairings does nothing but excite me further for the competition! :P

• Congratulations to the following qualified entrants!

Vq DoomyDoom
    GIA Hodgiebeats
    Lg chrisomatic
    Lg Krull

If you missed your Qualifier you may be on standby for the others in case of no shows.