Archer facing issue

• So I have have taken a break from playing the Archer to have some fun with the other classes, and have noticed somethiing that I think needs to be addressed.

The Archer model doesn’t neccessarily completely face the target they are aiming at.

I have seen Archers hit targets while facing 20 degrees in another direction.

• I suspect this is more of a lag thing than a bug and I don’t think it is limited to archers. I have seen people stab people that are behind them before on laggier servers.

But those issues never happen when I play on servers with low pings.

• I’ve seen archers shoot me while facing slightly off too. Not the utmost high priority bug, since you KNOW that they are aiming at you.

• @ReMixx:

I’ve seen archers shoot me while facing slightly off too. Not the utmost high priority bug, since you KNOW that they are aiming at you.

Not when you are trying to flank them, and the direction they are facing is where the rest of the action is.

Its not like they were actively kiting me, if that was the case I wouldn’t have been able to see them through my shield.

I can see that this may not be high on the list, but if a dev finds himself with insomia one night maybe……