Veteran Achievement not working!!

• I have two veteran achievements which did not work! I am very upset because i got nothing for unlocking ever primary weapon with both knight and archer. Can someone please help me with this problem?!
    :berz:

• Welcome to the club. Want to wallow in pity with me? :)

• Veteran helmets are bugged and will be making their glorious return in the next patch. Deleting your other post on the same topic.

• ReMixx, I don’t know what you are talking about i have seen many people with the veteran helmets in uses…
    :bonk:

• As people rank up, they are getting their helmets back, thus the reason why you are seeing people with them. It has been addressed and will fix everyone’s issues once the hotfix is released. (NO ETA).

• @Kimiko:

As people rank up, they are getting their helmets back, thus the reason why you are seeing people with them. It has been addressed and will fix everyone’s issues once the hotfix is released. (NO ETA).

My Veteran helmets disappeared again :x

• ReMixx no need to get upset Kimiko said that thare will be a hotfix soon. Also on that point i know this is a ignorant question but how do you kick people off of a game i know i should look for a form or somthing but i don’t realy want to. Please reply.
    :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm:

• @adamxn:

ReMixx no need to get upset Kimiko said that thare will be a hotfix soon. Also on that point i know this is a ignorant question but how do you kick people off of a game i know i should look for a form or somthing but i don’t realy want to. Please reply.
    :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm: :arm:

You mean votekicking? You can open the scoreboard, hit the ‘b’ key to enable mouse, select the person, and then the option to votekick will show up in the middle of the scoreboard. Or you can do it through the in-game command console (defaults to tilde key) and type in ‘votekick’ or ‘votekickban’ - something like that (you’ll see it as a suggestion when you start typing in ‘vote’). If you don’t provide a players name with the console command, it will give you a list of player names and you will have to type ‘confirm’ with the number next to the name of the person.

• Thanks ReMixx!! :P