My dedicated Server "disappeared"

• First of all:
    Thank you very much for this thread here
    viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9559
    It helped me veeery much for opening an own server like I did before the patch =)

But now I run into one single, major problem which I have NO idea how to fix.
    What I did so far:
    Using “UDKLogging.exe”.
    Editing the target line with:
    AOCFFA-Arena3_p?steamsockets -dedicated=true -seekfreeloadingserver -Port=7777 -QueryPort=27025 -multihome=INTERNAL IP

So the server starts, I open the game via steam, open the console and enter my IP I got from http://whatismyipaddress.com/ (or from your modem but I like this more) with “open [enter the IP here]”.

Now some options are possible:
    I can connect to my own server (I can also see him in the online server list) and play with my friends AND random people online.
    OR
    I can’t connect to him, neither my friends or anybody else.
    So this feels a bit “random”. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.
    If not then I close the server and re open him again until it works (the second try works like always then).

But THIS is NOT the main problem I started this thread about.
    The main problem is:
    After I played with some friends on the server and several other want to connect, they can’t.
    I said: “Na this is not possible, there are already people in there!”
    So I disconnect from this server and tried to reconnect but nope, not possible.
    This happend only after some minutes or after the map was finished / restarted or changed.

I have absolutly no idea why this happens. I opened all the ports I need to (7777, 7778 and 27000 - 27015 and 27020 - 27039 for some other steam related games to be sure). I know that before the latest patch this didn’t happend. What changes after the server starts a new map? The IP is always the same, maybe somehow the ports? What changes this after the latest patch?

This is reeeaaaaly the only problem I got whith opening a server.
    I don’t want to re-open a server everytime a friend of mine want to join us. (Because it worked fine before the patch).

So if anybody has a clue what I’m doing wrong and espacialy how to fix it then I would be realy grateful! =)

• You need to reboot the server, it always happened every 3-7 days.
    It’s a random bug.
    Server don’t crash, but the server is unable to be listed or accessible out of LAN.

Before the big update, it was 1 crash every 2 day.

Edit this is my launching string :

C:\ChivalryMW\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe AOCTD-Moor_p?steamsockets -dedicated=true -seekfreeloadingserver -Port=7777 -QueryPort=27035

No need for extra configuration ;)

• @Nayru:

You need to reboot the server, it always happened every 3-7 days.
    It’s a random bug.
    Server don’t crash, but the server is unable to be listed or accessible out of LAN.

Before the big update, it was 1 crash every 2 day.

Edit this is my launching string :

C:\ChivalryMW\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe AOCTD-Moor_p?steamsockets -dedicated=true -seekfreeloadingserver -Port=7777 -QueryPort=27035

No need for extra configuration ;)

You can’t open a server via UDK.exe AND starting the game via steam on the same PC.
    The message “the game already runs” would appear.
    And it doesn’t “crash” or something it just “disappears” for the other players (also for me).
    It happens (as I said before …) after a restart of the map or the map changes.
    I want to run this Server AND play the game on the same PC (which I already did fine but with this problem). For this you have to use “UDKLogging.exe”.