A way to connect with people

• So, my idea is pretty simple… A mini series leading up to launch, let me explain.

I believe that this would be an easy way to connect with your audience and have them hitting the purchase button in no time.

What I mean by mini series is this. During the beta stages leading up to launch you release a small episode daily, or weekly of a simple drawn/ painted ( by an artist ) story with a voice over describing two parallel stories of a protagonist from each faction. ( Or just the two protagonist voices describing their own story. )

Each protagonist should represent their according faction in heart, spirit and personality. On one hand you will have a kind hearted Agathian, who gets pulled into war against the Masons to protect his family from destruction, then on another hand a war torn Mason, who is driven by strength to fight for aggressive expansion.

Long story short, their two parallel stories meet in an epic struggle, ending just before launch.

• Or just funny gameplay videos

• More barrels.

• @Strudel:

More barrels.

ARE YOU SURE THAT BARREL’S NOT TOO BIG FOR YA?

• Would it make all of you agree more, if I changed the protagonists to barrels?

The Clash of the Barrels.

• Torn Banner is a small studios, but Im sure a trailer with this ideas is perfectly possible, although I also think a trailer of chivalry should include mainly action, carnage and mindless savagery.

• @Wingy:

Torn Banner is a small studios, but Im sure a trailer with this ideas is perfectly possible, although I also think a trailer of chivalry should include mainly action, carnage and mindless savagery and barrels.

Fixed that for you.

• i really support your idea
    it would be great if tibberius see that.
    and why not both?
    a funny gameplay series
    and
    a really cool mine series
    AWESOME