CANT CONECT TO BRAZILIAN SERVERS

• Hi guys,

I bought the game some days ago but i can only conect to USA/EURO servers, and thats a problem because the ping is too high for me (im brazilian). So i looked here for solutions, tryed to verify game cache, deleted some stuff on the UDKEngine, tryed to restart steam, etc, but wont work =/ When i tryed to conect ONLY on BR servers i get the mensage “Please wait while the game loads” forever and wont conect. With others servers its realy quick.

Some example of servers: 187.74.240.186:7777 187.74.240.186:7775 201.83.69.168:7777

Thx For Help

• It’s a known issue with the Brazilian servers. It’s something on their end that we can’t do anything about. :(

• its funny. Its like put all my money on the trash.

• @gogogofight:

its funny. Its like put all my money on the trash.

I assume that you mean the COLDFIRE servers. If you run a tracert in Windows command console to one of their servers, what do you see?

Also, do these servers work?

1. CF.2 :: Free For All || by clanfrontos.com.br (187.3.198.238:7777) [server:32fckr31]187.3.198.238:7777[/server:32fckr31]
    2. Vila Pitoco - BR BR HuEhUe Server (189.60.32.60:28900) [server:32fckr31]189.60.32.60:28900[/server:32fckr31]

• I`m the admin to the Coldfire servers, there is something wrong with my ISP that blocks just some connections, while most are accepted. Setting your computer on DMZ or redirecting the server ports (7775,7776 for Server 1) helped others with the same problem

• @onesizefitsall:

I`m the admin to the Coldfire servers, there is something wrong with my ISP that blocks just some connections, while most are accepted. Setting your computer on DMZ or redirecting the server ports (7775,7776 for Server 1) helped others with the same problem

Is Coldfire a game server hosting company? I can’t seem to find their company website. :?

Thanks for responding btw, lots of people seem to have issues with the Coldfire servers :(

• @onesizefitsall:

I`m the admin to the Coldfire servers, there is something wrong with my ISP that blocks just some connections, while most are accepted. Setting your computer on DMZ or redirecting the server ports (7775,7776 for Server 1) helped others with the same problem

How do i activate the DMZ or redirect the server ports?

• Not a company, I run the servers on my own connection, (100/15) not ideal, but It`s the best I can do. So being a home ISP there are some quirks that I have no control /:

• Hello =P

I did everything and I can’t connect to coldfire servers…… do you have another suggestion ?

I put my IP as DMZ and didn’t work …

ReMixx plz help me if u want I can put my log here =P…

• @dahaka:

Hello =P

I did everything and I can’t connect to coldfire servers…… do you have another suggestion ?

I put my IP as DMZ and didn’t work …

ReMixx plz help me if u want I can put my log here =P…

Hi dahaka,

Unfortunately it is something on the coldfire servers’ end.

@onesizefitsall:

As the admin said, his ISP blocks some connections.

I’m inquiring as to why we don’t have any Official South American servers. I’ll try to get back to you once I hear back on that.

• Tks for the help ReMixx, but the problem is with almost all BR servers……

When I read my log it say something like:

[0032.52] DevOnline: ServerRulesRequest: Rules refresh complete
    [0040.84] DevOnline: SendServerAuthRetryRequest: Need a client auth session to create a server auth sessionI think the problem is here
    [0045.87] DevOnline: SteamSocketsConnectFail: Connection to server failed; UID: 90086080969312260, Reason: Timeout I think the problem is here
    [0045.87] DevOnline: Closing P2P session with 90086080969312260
    [0047.25] DevOnline: Canceling internet game search
    [0050.84] DevOnline: SendServerAuthRetryRequest: Need a client auth session to create a server auth session
    [0060.84] DevOnline: SendServerAuthRetryRequest: Need a client auth session to create a server auth session
    [0061.94] DevOnline: SteamSocketsConnectFail: Connection to server failed; UID: 90086080969312260, Reason: Timeout
    [0061.94] DevOnline: Closing P2P session with 90086080969312260
    [0074.28] DevOnline: Storing stats for player (StoreStats success)
    [0074.28] DevOnline: Successfully wrote to leaderboard ‘Rank Leaderboard’, value: 604000
    [0074.28] DevOnline: UnregisterLocalTalker(0) returned 0x00000000
    [0074.28] DevOnline: Stored steam user stats.

this message above shows almost all BR servers. ( only in BR servers.)

Thx for help =P.

• @dahaka:

Tks for the help ReMixx, but the problem is with almost all BR servers……

When I read my log it say something like:

[0040.84] DevOnline: SendServerAuthRetryRequest: Need a client auth session to create a server auth sessionI think the problem is here
    [0045.87] DevOnline: SteamSocketsConnectFail: Connection to server failed; UID: 90086080969312260, Reason: Timeout I think the problem is here
    [0045.87] DevOnline: Closing P2P session with 90086080969312260
    [0047.25] DevOnline: Canceling internet game search
    [0050.84] DevOnline: SendServerAuthRetryRequest: Need a client auth session to create a server auth session
    [0060.84] DevOnline: SendServerAuthRetryRequest: Need a client auth session to create a server auth session
    [0061.94] DevOnline: SteamSocketsConnectFail: Connection to server failed; UID: 90086080969312260, Reason: Timeout
    [0061.94] DevOnline: Closing P2P session with 90086080969312260
    [0074.28] DevOnline: Storing stats for player (StoreStats success)
    [0074.28] DevOnline: Successfully wrote to leaderboard ‘Rank Leaderboard’, value: 604000
    [0074.28] DevOnline: UnregisterLocalTalker(0) returned 0x00000000
    [0074.28] DevOnline: Stored steam user stats.

this message above shows almost all BR servers. ( only in BR servers.)

Thx for help =P.

I honestly don’t know. I think it’s an error/misconfiguration on the server end that’s interfering with Steam. Even the admin of the coldfire BR servers said that he had a problem.

We don’t have any Official Servers in South America because Multiplay (the game server host company) that Torn Banner has an exclusive deal with doesn’t offer any servers there :(

• @onesizefitsall:

And how can I do this server ports thing?
    I don’t even know how to google it.

• @eatlife:

@onesizefitsall:

And how can I do this server ports thing?
    I don’t even know how to google it.

What kind of router or modem do you have? That’s where you start :)

• It would be nice if you guys create a official south american server =)

• @gogogofight:

It would be nice if you guys create a official south american server =)

I’m bringing it up at our next Dev-Mod meeting which will probably happen early next month. The current problem is that the game server hosting company, Multiplay, does not offer South American servers and they are Torn Banner’s exclusive partner. Hopefully we can work something out.

In the mean time, try contacting this guy to see if he has his Argentina server up and if you get okay pings to it: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10872

Edit:

Were you trying to connect from the server browser or from IP addresses?

• Hello.

I was trying to connect from server browser….but … when I tried to connect from IP by console mode nothing happens…

sorry for bad english !

• @dahaka:

Hello.

I was trying to connect from server browser….but … when I tried to connect from IP by console mode nothing happens…

sorry for bad english !

Oh so connecting from server browser didn’t work? :(

• Nops….

I will try to use your Alternate Server Browser.

It is my last resource =P

The game is amazing but I can’t play because I don’t have a good ping in other servers.

Tks for help Remixx =P

• @dahaka:

Nops….

I will try to use your Alternate Server Browser.

It is my last resource =P

The game is amazing but I can’t play because I don’t have a good ping in other servers.

Tks for help Remixx =P

Wish I could help more… any chance that you could run a server on your computer…? [image:1tz9u3hz]http://imageshack.us/a/img356/7246/naughty.gif[/image:1tz9u3hz]