Server Default Map

• For those of us who don’t have access to the command line can you put the map the server defaults to in the config file? Would help when restarting the server so I don’t have to go on it and change it to a map on the maplist.

• “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_ded_server\Binaries\Win32\UDKLogging.exe”
    AOCDuel-Bridge_p?steamsockets -seekfreeloadingserver -Port=7777 -QueryPort=27015 -dedicated=true

This is my server’s shortcut properties. See the map name in there? Configure to your liking.

• Hello, does anyone know how to change the default map on a no-dedicate server?

I have 3 servers and it is quite binding, need to change the map of each one at each reboot ……

Thank you!

• @coconuts51:

Hello, does anyone know how to change the default map on a no-dedicate server?

I have 3 servers and it is quite binding, need to change the map of each one at each reboot ……

Thank you!

You’ll have to contact your server provider to do it for you as you won’t have access to it.

Unless you are using NFO servers, in which case, you can edit this under “server control”.

• Thank you for your reply, I will contact my provider ;)

• @coconuts51:

Thank you for your reply, I will contact my provider ;)

No problem! Good luck :)