Gun Control

• Are you for or against gun control? Why?

• Against, because I’m fucking awesome. guns are dangerous fun what was the question? delicious. :P

• I think weapons should be issued to people when they reach age 18. Shooting sprees start up? No problem, everyone at the scene can end the damn thing quickly and not be defenseless…

• I think anyone at any age with the wrong attitude etc is dangerous with a gun, not an easy debate really. Everyone should have the right to protect there survival, but having them risks survival. Even if fully banned, would still be smuggled and used in the hands of the wrong people!

imo anyway

• I couldn’t agree more Scorp.
    There are just too many ways criminals/crazies could get their hands on a gun where they banned.
    Also my pals and I would not be able to go out and shoot potatoes in the woods anymore :|

• Shooting potatoes in the wood FTW

Sorry i’m European and we can barely get guns, have to get a kazillion forms filled in and so on so i don’t really fit in here in this discussion :P But there are barely shootings here if you compare it with the US…although i do want to shoot potatoes, it sounds really fun :D

• @KingOfPolarBears:

Sorry i’m European and we can barely get guns

See Switzerland. They have some god-tier weapon laws and hardly any gun voilence.

• Jups, that why i made the comparison with the USA. I think the European gun laws as a whole are really good, because we barely have gun violence. But on the other hand, i’d very much like to shoot potatoes :P

• @KingOfPolarBears:

Jups, that why i made the comparison with the USA. I think the European gun laws as a whole are really good, because we barely have gun violence. But on the other hand, i’d very much like to shoot potatoes :P

Well, it’s not really that we have good gun laws, because, they’re strict, very strict even. I do believe that weapons/firearms should be availible to citizens and that self defence is a human right. If criminals want guns, they’ll get guns, leaving the law-abiding citizen unarmed and defenceless.

• @KingOfPolarBears:

potatoes :P

Gives you something to look forward to should you ever visit the states. :D
    Slightly related

khSld2TRaZo

Hardly interesting but I’ll share it anyway.

I took this with a lousy phone as video proof for my little brother to show that we weren’t going out with guns to take out some evil organization or something. (though that may or may have not happened on another day)

You can’t really see the potatoes but the guns kick up a nice ash/dirt cloud that looks kinda cool.

P.S. ( I’m the guy in the second shot with the red shirt if any one cares :jrazz: )

• @King:

@KingOfPolarBears:

potatoes :P

Gives you something to look forward to should you ever visit the states. :D
    Slightly related

khSld2TRaZo

Hardly interesting but I’ll share it anyway.

I took this with a lousy phone as video proof for my little brother to show that we weren’t going out with guns to take out some evil organization or something. (though that may or may have not happened on another day)

You can’t really see the potatoes but the guns kick up a nice ash/dirt cloud that looks kinda cool.

P.S. ( I’m the guy in the second shot with the red shirt if any one cares :jrazz: )

Think it was filmed using a shot potato :P nah cool vid, didn’t know that it was legal to take guns out of your property like that, awesome. Btw, nice shades 8-)

• Gun control?

Why yes, I am in control.

• Gun Control is a joke. All it does it makes people more defenseless…

If someone is planning to murder another person, you think another law is going to stop them? No. They’ll just break that law as well!

• Well, theres heavy gun control in europe and its not THAT easy to get access to a gun, and much less get away with it as guns are so controlled. Its a problem in the US because the streets are already flooded with guns, so limiting access to them now would put those who abide by the law at a disadvantage.

Guns are for cowards though.

tnJ34GO-8D8

• That was touching…
    and YES! we should all revert to initiating duels by slapping each other with a glove then proceeding to have a most honorable battle of the blade! mwa ha ha! :k2:
    oh we should all wear capes to… capes look cool.