Melee Basics video

• I have noticed that at 50 seconds in the melee basics developer blog that there is some intense barrel chopping action. I want to be able to chop barrels too, as I really don’t like barrels. Is that some sort of custom map that will be available? Looks really fun.

• I concur with this blind hatred of barrels. All barrels must be destroyed. Barrels are terrible people.

• Gentlemen, I have a dream… that one day we can put aside our differences for a GREATER CAUSE and UNITE to bring down barrel kind. TO LONG have they sat there like the despots they are just SITTING there in the corner being barrels. TO LONG have we let this insult to nature go un-punished. TO LONG have the barrels been allowed to conveniently store whatever we keep in them.

And so my brothers I believe the day is dawning… A WAR is on the horizon. the time has come… for…

MVB
    MAN VS BARREL!!
    coming soon to a theater no were near you, to reserve tickets please call 555-5555-5559 or order online at www.theheckisthiscrap.com tickets are void if you are an alien or if you like pudding thank good day.

• Pewdiepie would be proud

• I think we’ve come up with the perfect compromise on the debate over what kind of co-op mode Chivalry should have. I believe the camp that wanted peasant revolt and the camp that was more in favor of medieval zombie apocalypse can both agree that evil barrel invasion trumps both of these and should be included ASAP. I would pay $50 for this DLC.

• @SlyGoat:

I think we’ve come up with the perfect compromise on the debate over what kind of co-op mode Chivalry should have. I believe the camp that wanted peasant revolt and the camp that was more in favor of medieval zombie apocalypse can both agree that evil barrel invasion trumps both of these and should be included ASAP. I would pay $50 for this DLC.

You are definitely on to something.
    I would also pay good money for this.
    And how about a siege weapon that fires barrels filled with more barrels filled with bees?

• Or dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

• “Some may question your right to destroy ten billion barrels. But those who understand realise that you have no right to let them live” -King Argon

“They have only one purpose and there is nothing they will not do to accomplish this, no matter how vile or loathsome it might be. These abominations mean to destroy everything proud and noble, everything we hold dear and have fought so long to achieve.” -General Agmar on Barrels

“Kill! Maim! Burn!” -Anonymous Barrel

• Or a bee in a dog in a horse in a drum in a barrel?

• And a frog on the bump on the log in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

• BARREL SURVIVAL GAMEMODE
    5 players are place in a line parallel to 5 far away cannons. Barrels are blasted at each player. Players must chop the barrels in half. Whoever ends with the least misses wins.

• Developer

Press F10 to add barrels.

• Oh, so that’s what “Party party!” means.

• No really, I want that map. Give it to me or die in a massive flood of barrels.

Your choice.

• Let’s barrel SteamRoll 'em !!!

• lol why not to add zombie barrels

• Destroy the zombie mutant nazi barrels from outer space!