It can happen a draw ?

• i’ve been playing chivalry since last month and i’ve never seen a draw betwen 2 warriors fighting…
    It can happen ?!

• Yes, at least in Last Team Standing. If both factions have players alive at the end of the timer, its draw.

• Oh sorry, i havent cleary said what i mean. i meant like two sword choping of two heads… got it ?
    sorry for my bad english.

• @magodark22:

Oh sorry, i havent cleary said what i mean. i meant like two sword choping of two heads… got it ?
    sorry for my bad english.

I now understand what you mean. I play since release but never seen it happen, so I can’t tell precisly. Probably in this case the death of a warrior would come at the server before the other one, registering the victory for this last one guy’s team. Not sure anyway.

• Thats what i think too… but they should implement draw, its unreal the way it is…

• There are times with a Knight where I hit a Vanguard twice with a sword, and I connected the 3rd killing blow, but I guess I got hit with his swing a millisecond before mine connected(even though my hit did connect and it would’ve been a killing blow if I survived), but he got the kill.

• I’ve been hit as i killed someone and killed someone as i hit them, and either time only one person ever dies. I think if your blow kills someone while they are starting an attack against you(so you hit each other at almost the exact same time) even if their attack would be killing you it, it reduces it so you live with an empty bar.

Never confirmed this but prepatch I knew all the hit’s to kill and sometimes things like this would happen when I was pretty sure enough damage was being done to kill normally.

• As an archer i sometimes aim perfectly at another ranger who shot only like few milliseconds faster than me. I die, he stays alive. I got feeling my arrow just disappear in the middle of its way in the air. Anyway, hit is not registered.

• I think your attack ends the moment you die, so it’s not possible to injure the enemy at any point during or after your death. There is currently only one way to end a fight in a draw. A draw being defined as two people striking each other at around the same time, and dying. It can only be done on the map Arena. One player stands next to the spike pillar, the other player can stand anywhere.

What needs to be done is that that the player next to the spike pillar needs to deal the killing blow a millisecond AFTER he gets hit by the other player.

He will end up killing the other player, and almost simultaneously the game will decide that he has been shoved into the spikes and kill him too.

• i once killed and got killed by the same guy at the same time.

• @Peacerer:

As an archer i sometimes aim perfectly at another ranger who shot only like few milliseconds faster than me. I die, he stays alive. I got feeling my arrow just disappear in the middle of its way in the air. Anyway, hit is not registered.

This is true and a known bug. When you die, your projectiles vanish mid-air.

There is no such thing as a true melee tie in this game, because one player is always hit at least the fraction of a second before the other. The player that gets hit earlier dies and does zero damage from that point on - a dead player’s attack is canceled instantly, no matter what.

The only ways to achieve a “draw” are first, as Chocobo said, with the inclusion of environmental damage. So one player slays the other one but gets pushed in spikes or off a cliff etc. and dies because of this.
    The other way is when firepots are used, you can be set on fire and manage to slay the Man At Arms which threw the firepot before you burn to death. I managed to do this exactly once (“I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME!!!”)

• @soni2295:

i once killed and got killed by the same guy at the same time.

Same. Not just with throwing weapons and spears either.
    We both swung and connected at precisely the same time, so I have no idea how the game would call it.

• The None Team Has Won!

On a more serious note, it’s really obnoxious in CTF when one team has more captures, yet still happens upon a Draw. This ought to be changed; the team with more captures should win.

• “Yes! We’ve secured one flag! Now to turtle for the rest of eternity!”

• @NikolaiLev:

The None Team Has Won!

Okay, I experienced this once… the last round of a 6-6 Last Team Standing on the Dark Forest castle… the last guy of one team falls into the river and dies, nobody gets the kill and the None Team Has Won.

• @DemonicChocobo:

“Yes! We’ve secured one flag! Now to turtle for the rest of eternity!”

This is a good point, but on the other hand, I’ve seen this as a valid strategy in a lot of other games with CTF.

And besides, this happens a lot when the winning team isn’t turtling, but just can’t get the flag again. It’s a little discouraging for that to be turned into a draw.