Please add a way to disable 2-key dodge (pressing twice W,S

• That. I have died MANY times as a MAA because I accidentally press twice W, A, S or D. Mainly W is my problem, because sometimes, in the thrill of my battle, I use footwork to confuse my enemy, like walking quickly backwards and forwards, so if I accidentally press twice W, I dodge forwards right into their swing and there goes my head.

I use the V for dodge, I don’t like to use the 2-key dodge (twice pressing), so I please ask for a way to disable it. This is very annoying, and I’m sure it must be simple for Torn Banner to add an optional setting that when activated disables this kind of dodge.

Plus, in the meanwhile, I ask for the help of someone with knowledge of the config files, as I guess there must be a text file I can edit to disable this behavior.

Thanks for any help :)

• Have you tried increasing the sensitivity of the double-tap to maximum?

• It’s minimum (all way to the left) that you’ll want to set it, that makes the time between taps extremely short. Turning it to maximum will make it so you can tap very slow and still dodge. :P

Also there IS something in one of the configs that you can set to 0 so it doesn’t double-tap at all, I forget which though, try the forum search. Pretty sure there’s been other posts in this section on what to set.

• @BobT36:

Also there IS something in one of the configs that you can set to 0 so it doesn’t double-tap at all, I forget which though, try the forum search. Pretty sure there’s been other posts in this section on what to set.

C:\Users\YOURNAMEDocuments\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config

and open: UDKInput.ini
    search for: DoubleClickTime
    and change the value to: DoubleClickTime=0.000000

• There we go, thanks Rumpel! :)

• Turning the slider all the way down is fine. Haven’t accidentally dashed off a cliff since.

• Something I always wanted to ask: WHY did the tb think it would be a good idea to not let players put that slider down to 0ms? why 100ms? GIVE US CONTROL!

• Sweet, this helped me to.

Sick of flying off cliffs. :P

• @Falc:

Something I always wanted to ask: WHY did the tb think it would be a good idea to not let players put that slider down to 0ms? why 100ms? GIVE US CONTROL!

I’ve no idea either. XD Back in Alpha the Audio ones used to only go down to 10% too, which really baffled me hehe. Can’t remember if they still do or not.