More Gore

• The gore is already good but I would like to see bodies being cut in half and some actual gore in the chest and stomach area. Not just blood. And the blood could be a little darker too. Then maybe an option to disable gore for the more faint of heart. Certainly not me. But I do hope to see a little more gore. And to make it a little more realistic, maybe slash marks on walls or the ground when you hit it with a sword. That’s it!

• We share the same values, lots of gore! Not too over the top of course though, just goes from realistic to corny then haha. I’ve wanted the rare off chance of literally cutting someone in half since day one. Would also be awesome to have those advanced visual injuries like half the stomach hanging out, litterally half the head bashed in etc.

But of course it is a lot of work for the size of the team and the scale of other things they aim to achieve. Just hope they gradually work on making it more gory bit by it. In the latest update they have added blood which splats onto the surrounding environment. Niceeee decals!

• They have all these beautifully made intestines and bones inside the models if you fly into them and look, but they’re being unused. I say add the ability to slice people open and watch as their stomachs fall out, or chop them at the waist and cut them in half. We also need more eyeballs, brain-matter and pieces of skull as well as general left-overs from head crushes.

• @flamingdiaper4U:

The gore is already good but I would like to see bodies being cut in half and some actual gore in the chest and stomach area.

And to make it a little more realistic…

The current amount of gore has nothing to do with realism anymore. It’s quite unthinkable for guys wearing armor to cut off limbs…

Having said that, I wouldn’t mind more gore. It’s fun but not really necessary.

• Maybe fix the bugs first before you add more useless crap

• I want this too. If you get stabbed, where is the hole?

If you get sliced in half with a battleaxe why don’t you fall apart?

• I agree with all of these suggestions.

What I really want to see is breaking limbs and bones too, I want to see visuals when I hit someone with a mace, the area should be all messed up and deformed like the ribs area (Dynamic damage like car damage in gta iv maybe), same thing for arms and legs.

Kinda like dead island but with more realism

Another great thing would be extra animations for the dead players, if someone loses their leg they could fall to the ground and hold the remains while panicking, or just putting their hands on a big wound. Stuff like that

:D

• MORE BLOOD! MORE DEATH! MORE TEARS! CRUSH THE SOULS OF THY ENEMY UNDER THY BOOTHEEL!
    LEAVE NONE UNMOLESTED! ENSLAVE THEIR CHILDREN! EAT THEIR GOATS! MOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

• DEFINITELY more gore, medieval battlefields were brutal. Maybe a dynamic blood pool forming around the laying corpse would be awesome, something like the zombie mod “No More Room in Hell”.

• @AbyssusAther:

DEFINITELY more gore, medieval battlefields were brutal.

Well they were, but not in regard of cutting off limbs. That’s merely fiction… Gore should be included for fun, not for realism.