Server Blacklisting?

• There are servers out there that I really don’t like…at all. I’m sure other people might be in favor of this, I mean we all have a server we just don’t like…at least one server. It would be nice for there to be a tab for black listing a server, a server you will never accidentally join ever again. Or if you’ve been banned from a server for some reason, just right click, “Add server to blacklist” or something like that, and you’ll never see it in the general server browser ever again.

• Well as a workaround, you could always add it’s IP address to your hosts file to loopback to 127.0.0.1.

• @ReMixx:

Well as a workaround, you could always add it’s IP address to your hosts file to loopback to 127.0.0.1.

Just bringing this up as a more convenient way to stop seeing a server at all, just seems easier.

• @MetalDevil19:

@ReMixx:

Well as a workaround, you could always add it’s IP address to your hosts file to loopback to 127.0.0.1.

Just bringing this up as a more convenient way to stop seeing a server at all, just seems easier.

Do any other games have that?

• @ReMixx:

@MetalDevil19:

@ReMixx:

Do any other games have that?

yes, “Counter Strike: source” is one of them, and global offensive, also TF2. Source games I know, but at least they have it.

• Huh. Okay. I’ll add it in as a feature request… devs don’t like any reports about the server browser though. I’ll be taking the heat from them on your behalf :P

It will be a low priority item if they decide to implement it. I wouldn’t expect it for this coming patch.