When will the in-game voice work?

• Currently i use teamspeak primarily when i play with friends. I know how much people hate it, but i want in-game voice to talk to teammates, or even to the other team. I hate how noone likes to use the in-game voice, as communication is key on objective matches and such. Anyway, it would be nice if it functioned half the time. It maybe works about 10% of the time for me, and out of that 10% of the time, it’s quiet, the pick-up isn’t right, and it just breaks up and garbled. We know it’s not our microphones or configuration as it works elsewhere in a number of different applications. I really hope this gets fixed.

• THIS THIS THIS. Why haven’t the devs bothered to fix this yet? Its like implementing a half working feature, then abandoning it.

• Well it used to not work at all so they fixed it a bit.

• @KingArthur:

THIS THIS THIS. Why haven’t the devs bothered to fix this yet? Its like implementing a half working feature, then abandoning it.

Would you rather have your helmets back, a server browser that doesn’t lie about player counts, or voice chat ‘working’?