Playing on laptop crash external mouse and keyboard

• Hi ! I’ve got problem with my laptop when i’m playing. I play with external keyboard and mouse, at beginning i can play perfectly with them but, i don’t know what happens but de usb ports where i’ve connected the keyboard and mouse lose their function, and the game continues but i can’t move my character…

I get stuck my movement to the right and I have to use the laptop keyboard and mousepad to move the cursor…

Anyone else happens or is it just me?

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you!

• What kind of mouse and keyboard is it? Do they have special software/drivers like Razer Synapse for example?

• Thanks of answer! Really no, my keyboard is a random logitech and my mouse is a Logitech Mx518.

• @impasive:

Thanks of answer! Really no, my keyboard is a random logitech and my mouse is a Logitech Mx518.

And you’re not using Logitech Setpoint or whatever it’s called software?

• Mmm…no, ain’t got no software installed con my laptop to that…why :o ?

• @impasive:

Mmm…no, ain’t got no software installed con my laptop to that…why :o ?

Well sometimes the peripheral software can cause issues. Razer’s Synapse software can cause all sorts of weird things with Chivalry.

What happens if you just use the laptop keyboard with the external mouse (don’t plug in external keyboard)?

• Sorry for late! Well, i tried to play with mouse only and the laptop continues crashing the USB port… I can use the laptop pad after this… but no the mouse i need to restart my laptop… T_T

• @impasive:

Sorry for late! Well, i tried to play with mouse only and the laptop continues crashing the USB port… I can use the laptop pad after this… but no the mouse i need to restart my laptop… T_T

This is so bizarre. Does it happen for any other game?