Duel Mode Spectator Suggestion

• My suggestion is that you make it so that we can follow the same person consistently throughout the entirety of the duel mode round. Right now you can only watch a person for two consecutives bouts and then you have to cycle through every other person before you can get back to the one you were originally watching. It’d be nice if I could “stick” to watching just my friend for the sake of making duel mode videos for YouTube.

• @RighteousLemming:

My suggestion is that you make it so that we can follow the same person consistently throughout the entirety of the duel mode round. Right now you can only watch a person for two consecutives bouts and then you have to cycle through every other person before you can get back to the one you were originally watching. It’d be nice if I could “stick” to watching just my friend for the sake of making duel mode videos for YouTube.

It’s faster to double click on the list at the right side of the Duel Menu (I think that’s what it’s called) and get into a specific fight, rather than cycling. Sometimes it doesn’t give you the right fight for whatever reason, but it’s always faster to cycle from “close enough” than from square 1.