Training mode

• what bout a training mode, the server admin could start? or maybe maps / servers just for that
    everyone would get wooden weaps (same stats ) but wooden weaps cannot kill enemies.
    this would end up in hours and hours of training without pesky respawning and walking back.
    could save lots of time and nerves, for my like the perfect way to improve skills without any interruption.

• I’m not quite sure what you’re aiming for here…

• well i dont really know…… maybe, just maybe a training mode…

better take a look at the topic again. leaves

• @Thorendir:

well i dont really know…… maybe, just maybe a training mode…

better take a look at the topic again. leaves

It’s not that i don’t get the concept; it’s the fact that i don’t understand why it’s needed.

• I don’t think that would help anyone improving their skills one bit.
    Some kind of God mode would just make you sloppy in my opinion.
    Anyway i’m not against, i’m just like… neutral.

• apologies almighty i expected another “troll” complaining about my english skills.

uhm well i actually think that some kind of godmode improves the time of the training session, aslong as you kinda stay serious. would be a clanners admin feature nothing else.

• @Thorendir:

without pesky respawning and walking back.
    could save lots of time and nerves, for my like the perfect way to improve skills without any interruption.

Set server to only cycle the arena map.

/thread

• @Thorendir:

apologies almighty i expected another “troll” complaining about my english skills.

uhm well i actually think that some kind of godmode improves the time of the training session, aslong as you kinda stay serious. would be a clanners admin feature nothing else.

Your English sucks.

There you go. :D

• In training mode a little target practice, with a moving target or two, as an archer would seem more realistic for when we are in those in-game encounters. A moving target in training for archers, basically, maybe. :D

• @lemonater47:

@Thorendir:

apologies almighty i expected another “troll” complaining about my english skills.

Your English sucks.

There you go. :D

Makes fun of other peoples English, too stupid to actually use a comma.

Your English sucks, there you go. :D*

• @Turn-Key:

In training mode a little target practice, with a moving target or two, as an archer would seem more realistic for when we are in those in-game encounters. A moving target in training for archers, basically, maybe. :D

You can pretty much just put dummies (as they call it) and they’ll just run around.