Is it supposed to be this way?

• Just askin if those “realtime strikes” are meant to be like they are now, or just bugged.
    what annoys me is that when you look on the ground you can insta overhead. if you use it its kinda lame and actually destroys the difficulty and awesomeness this game is actually all about.
    so with turning in your slash and turning against your slash to throw of your oppponents actually perfectly timed block. havent seen abusive realtime stabs yet.

correct me if im wrong but i dont really think it was supposed to be this way, could ya fix that?

• @Thorendir:

Just askin if those “realtime strikes” are meant to be like they are now, or just bugged.
    what annoys me is that when you look on the ground you can insta overhead. if you use it its kinda lame and actually destroys the difficulty and awesomeness this game is actually all about.
    so with turning in your slash and turning against your slash to throw of your oppponents actually perfectly timed block. havent seen abusive realtime stabs yet.

correct me if im wrong but i dont really think it was supposed to be this way, could ya fix that?

It is actually part of the skill, you can use camera to “slow” down your swing so you can hit them after their parry.