Difference Nodedi and Dedi

• I have no idea what is different about running dedicated server (extra GB on HDD) or running nodidicated server (no extra GB on HDD).
    I have noticed some configuration didn’t work on nodedicated server configs. I don’t know if this is fixed in the new patch, cuz I haven’t tested that yet.
    Thanks for your advice.

• A dedicated server is when you host all the running game resources on your pc. A non-dedicated is when multiple users share the resources.

Think of dedicated as an actual game server you see in the browser list - so it needs space on your HD to store config files, etc so that it can run by itself. A non-dedicated would be more like a LAN game where you just connect to another computer and let your individual client PCs do your own processing.

• @Royalgamer06:

I have noticed some configuration didn’t work on nodedicated server configs. I don’t know if this is fixed in the new patch, cuz I haven’t tested that yet.

I have figured out what was the problem! Any ini file starting with “PCServer-” are for the DEDI server configuration, without “PCServer-” are for the NODEDI configuration!