What's under the hood?

• By hood i mean your computer, by under i mean inside. And by “what’s under the hood” i mean post your specs in this thread and let your specs be heard (or read).

• I bought some medicore computer from Office Max and threw an EVGA gtx 570 in it. I don’t know crap about what’s in there tbh… :lol:

• Mah specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3960X, 3.30GHz - (Hex-core, Overclocked to 4.2ghz)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte X79 UD3
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance, 16GB, (4x4096mb, 667mhz)
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590, 3GB (1535mb, 607MHz across two chips on the one card)
    PSU: Corsair 1050w - (Exact model unknown, probably a HX1050, can check if need be)
    Hard Drive: Samsung HD103SJ 1TB (260gb free) 7200 RPM
    Monitor: 24" Widescreen, 1920x1080, 16:9, 3D Vision

Other Specs:
    Cooling: Corsair H80 Water Cooling (Processor Only)
    Connection Speed: 40Mbps Download, 10Mbps Upload - Broadband
    Speakers / Microphone: Sennheiser PC360 Headset

• @BobT36:

Jealous.

• @ReMixx:

@BobT36:

Jealous.

Tbh that’s actually pretty good for my area in England, it’s only JUST come in because of funding from Europe, they’re testing rolling out slightly faster connections to other areas, starting with mine (for once).

Was “up-to” 8mb before, got about 3 on a good day lol. Heard people in other countries have 100+ easily.

• @BobT36:

Tbh that’s actually pretty good for my area in England, it’s only JUST come in because of funding from Europe, they’re testing rolling out slightly faster connections to other areas, starting with mine (for once).

Was “up-to” 8mb before, got about 3 on a good day lol. Heard people in other countries have 100+ easily.

Dang. I am already paying an arm and a leg for stupid AT&T U-Verse which is 12 down and 1.5 up. I’d have to cough up the other arm and leg for slightly faster speeds :x