Special helmet for team leader in game

• For tactical attack against enemy leader and reverse the power

• dont really think players of today like to follow orders from other peeps aslong as they are not in the same guild / alliance.

but if you mean kinda score leader, and just cosmetic stuff, yea why not?!

edit: +1

• yes just for locate the enemy leader and without other effects

or for show off too lol

• Yes to more customization :P

Don’t really care about team leaders though…

Give us the opportunity to style our characters and clans will maybe have their specific design for each role.

• New / more helmets? Aye

Specially for team leaders? Nah

Special helmets for team leaders sound like a stupid idea, because how are you going to determine the team leader? the highest in the scoreboard? What if he stoops down and somebody els becomes highest? Does the helmet automaticly apply? And what benefits does it give him other than letting people see he’s top rank on the scoreboard?

• @Thorendir:

dont really think players of today like to follow orders from other peeps aslong as they are not in the same guild / alliance.

but if you mean kinda score leader, and just cosmetic stuff, yea why not?!

edit: +1

Some do follow orders. Its about 50-50 who do.

Its really funny though. Especially on the treb mission. Because those that get the wrong teens get abused. I listed some o thier names and they were getting hurt by their own team for not following orders.

Treb 3 first guys.

• Helmet determinate by higest score in game

I dont thinked about influence of leader on others… i wanted just think about possibility to locate best players in game, but it’s a probleme, yes…

may be the 3 best players… or if leaders change with live score, there are not leader influence on others players ?..

• helmets should be unlocked with effort.