Organizing Fights On Video

• Hello, I am working on trying to get a sort of “team” together to have some organized fights on videos for Youtube. The idea is to match up unusual team types and do a bit of a “let’s see what happens if…” kind of thing. These fights would be something along the lines of team 1: 3 fisting knights (no shields) vs. Team 2: 5 slinging archers or some other combo that would be fun to watch :) If you’re interested (East coast US please), contact me here on the forums, or via Steam.

Thanks a lot!

• Fuck yeah, I love screwing around. I’m in and can record another perspective I usually have decent connection to east coast despite being in Alberta, but if ping such an issue I can spectator-record =]

Then again, with my recent Youtube woes I may only be able to livestream/provide raw .avi footage for you. Let me know if that’s cool or if “standard participant” is all you want xD Just excited to use some of my 5 TB of storage and get Chivalry vids out there you know!

• Well, yeah… I wouldn’t mind some alternate angles on stuff too! That would make things a heck of a lot better like “let’s see that kill in slow-mo and from another angle!” I would not mind at all having help with recording! I am in quite a bit of need for actual participants as well, however. I know like a handful of people (who may or may not be able to be on at the same time) who seem interested in helping out. :)

• Maybe you could do one where everyone had really high ping, above 200.

I want to see a game like that.

• @lemonater47:

Maybe you could do one where everyone had really high ping, above 200.

I want to see a game like that.

lmao

only takes a few over 200 and it borks the game for everyone.

• Well, I’d like the least lag as possible… The general idea is putting several low damage weapons vs only a couple high damage ones. Like 6 fisting archers vs 2 mauls or 10 hunting knife archers vs 3 bearded axes… ect. ect.