I can't unlock new Weapons

• Hello,

I have a Problem with my Game. I can’t unlock new Weapons cuz when I do a kill, the counter does not count down on the next Weapon. This bug is on all Weapons in any Team and Class.
    I hope someone can help me.

Please contact me via E-Mail (support@keksgames.de) or just reply to this topic. Thanks

Regards,

• It is just a problem with the new update, it should be fixed in the next patch, just like the helmets.

• Ah, okey.
    Then i’ll have to wait…

Good, thanks

• playing offline doesn’t count towards weapon unlocks, also some servers neither.

• This thread a little old but the problem still, i think the “next patch” didn’t fixed it…

• This thread a little old but the problem still, i think the “next patch” didn’t fixed it…

• @joselitoeu:

This thread a little old but the problem still, i think the “next patch” didn’t fixed it…

Make sure you are only playing on Official servers to ensure you get the weapon unlocks. Also anytime Steam goes down, it messes things up for a bit.

• Global Moderator

@Kimiko:

@joselitoeu:

This thread a little old but the problem still, i think the “next patch” didn’t fixed it…

Make sure you are only playing on Official servers to ensure you get the weapon unlocks. Also anytime Steam goes down, it messes things up for a bit.

Wait it only works on official servers? Or is t only reliable of official servers.

Maybe its like vet helms. They only work on official servers.

If that’s the case then weapon unlocks will work properly on our games on net servers as bet helms do now too. If they didn’t work before.

I do remember this problem from release.

• @lemonater47:

@Kimiko:

@joselitoeu:

Wait it only works on official servers? Or is t only reliable of official servers.

Maybe its like vet helms. They only work on official servers.

If that’s the case then weapon unlocks will work properly on our games on net servers as bet helms do now too. If they didn’t work before.

I do remember this problem from release.

It’s any “ranked” server. But official servers are always ranked. Some private server owners might not have it set to ranked, that’s why I say that.

• I’m playing on ranked servers, i was unlocking weapons in the same servers i was playing before, but now any non-official server i join, the kills don’t count. Also, this started together with the 6/32 = server is full. I don’t know what happened is this week, but it started about 4~7 days ago.

• Mod

btw we’ve had this issue occurrring from time to time on the sneakymonkeys.com 50 player carnage server - the server settings are definitely showing as ranked but some people dont seem to rank up. Last I heard this was an old bug related to steam.

Most people seem ok though